Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. Hey Man Have A Great day And drink a few for me.
  2. ROTFLMAO Nice one and my 7 year anniversary is tomorrow just what I needed to cheer me up.
  3. Happy Birthday all you idiots and there is one I am looking for I need to fight again you know who you are and I will see you soon.
  4. I agree with grey and with what sob said if they continue to give you a problem then get a hold of us admins and we will take care of it. The gun fire caught my eye and I see that you stay close to walls so out of sight out of mind. Its not hacking or cheating from what I saw of the video.
  5. They call that shit music oh my god I must be getting old I sound like my father.
  6. Homeboy what was your drunk ass thinking LOL was proably bud senior on the prowl agin if not caper.
  7. NO THANK YOU BOSS FOR TAKING IN ALL US IDIOTS AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE NOT ALL MORONS THAT WE ARE IDIOTS THROUGH AND THROUGH. THIS CLAN IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE NUMBER FUCKING ONE AMEN.
  8. Happy birthday chen chen and stop texting rascal so she plays right. LOL Have a great day.
  9. Yeah and I would like to see who won the toss in that one
  10. The second battle
  11. I like fresh meat to kill and knife and hang out to dry. Welcome aboard and watch your six I will find you.
  12. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and if you ever need the support you know where to find us idiots.
  13. He isn't yet but wants to be and said he is well on his way
  14. Wow sixteen views and no comments thats amazing.
  15. New idiot from work. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041167&id=1483355511&l=f9e681a238
  16. happy Birthday Man have a great one
  17. Happy birthday boiler don Hope all is well with you and Have a great day.
  18. RPTFLMAO I am not itching it for him thats for sure
  19. Rotflmao What time did you want me home honey.
  20. Happy Birthday Man.
  21. Only xray could make the whole world laugh at him.
  22. LMAO How the truth hurts.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.