Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. The last night I talk to him he told me how he was set on getting out of the hospital and was going to buy my mother the new car she wanted and try to have it in the garage for her on Christmas. he said i get 4000 a month and can afford a 250 dollar payment. He always took care of her and loved her. This is hard but know I am here it is painful and I missed saying good bye to him by 10 minutes as I was doing 110 miles an hour down the road to be there just to tell him that I love him one last time. Rugger knows because I was on the phone with him telling him I would be on when I had the chance to answer the Vegas question.
  2. Today is a very sad day for me as my father has passed away. This was a man that taught me I could do anything I wanted and that my epilepsy would not stop me. This was a man who care so much for his family that he would do anything for them. In fact that included his friends. One time he had borrowed a truck from one of his friends to use to move something. He then saw his oil needed to be changed so he took it to be changed and filled the truck with gas. When he returned the truck the owner said let me pay you for the oil change you did not need to do that. He said I know but I wanted to pay you back for the use of it. He loved his family so much that when he was driving semi he would help other truckers with sorting their pallets to earn extra money so that we would have more and not go without. I know he is better now and is not in pain. The Bible says: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” Ecclesiastes 9:5; Psalm 146:4 Therefore, when we die, we cease to exist. The dead can’t think, act, or feel anything. So in this time my friends and family of XI I know that your prayers are with me and my family and I thank you.The first picture is a special moment between my sister and father. The second was just a couple of moths ago with me, my father and my son.
  3. Thank you guys and Ladies of XI for the birthday wishes. I am sorry I did not see them sooner as my job has taken control of my life. I lost my assistant manager on November 11 and worked for 18 days from 6am to 10:30pm before i got my new management team in place. I have not had a day off since November 11. I am waiting for background check on new employee and hope with in the next two weeks to have a day off. Because I do not know about you guys and gals but I need to SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!
  4. Thursday is going to be tough for me but could try to make it would be later in the night when I get there. as i would be done at 6pm and an 1 hour 20 minute drive then to there.
  5. @@hxtr you fucking slut what the FUCK!!!!!! If you wanted my picture again all you had to do was ask you little post whore you will never be the man your mother was and you can go back to your wet dreams of me as I know how you miss our time together. The politics of it all you post slut. Here is for you
  6. Wtf I thought I had an addiction. I guess I have been out done.
  7. Notice he said this is Wildthing and the Naked cowboy with his Girlfriend. He only wanted to watch. Because he wanted Bob Barker!!
  8. Where are all the idiots that were coming Wake up it is time to Party. Stopped at cobra's House for burgers last night and had a good time with the family. Will post pictures soon.
  9. To all who are coming!! I got us a great deal on a room atthe Hawthorn Suites 10665 Tech Woods Circle Blue Ash Ohio 45242 The rooms are 69 dollars a night for all the nights you are here. It has a full fridge stove top microwave and kitchen sink. So if you want cancel your other rooms and give them a call here. We are 15 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. 513-733-0100
  10. I am here and NOW!!!!! call 507 369 3665
  11. I am going to be there Bob and you better be bitch because I have to ask for bob barker at the front desk!!!!!
  12. @@BurnnBright I know you are pinglos so bama is mine and you didn't know it. LOL Remember i have the proof of it! @@Noears711XI call away I have my phone fully charged Doesn't mean i will answer. @@Bosun It does not cost me to call international so FU!!!!!
  13. LOL not a serious reply. Hxtr you sent it to the wrong phone i never got them.
  14. I will be in Des Moines, IA this week for a job training. If you want to meet up after for drinks then text my cell at 507-369-3665 Tell me username with XI so I know who I am calling back.
  15. Is it still the 18 for the 22 because that is when i am off and going.
  16. Thank you for a response.
  17. This appeal was done on the 25 and is now the 29 Lets get on this now!!!!!
  18. Not sure who banned you. I will say he is a good player and i have had no issue with him when playing.
  19. Yes they do and i wonder which one is going to be more heart broken.
  20. http://www.wcpo.com/news/national/wwii-veteran-toddler-form-unlikely-friendship-become-best-friends There will not be a dry eye after this story.
  21. FU @Unchileno and @@hxtr Why don't you make more of Unchileno's chile hxtr and this time try to contain yourself.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.