Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. Just for you angus here is a picture of me and my pilla and blankeee......
  2. this is the new room and the long hall we have to walk down because we are in the last room on the floor
  3. Here was the hotel we stayed at last night and said if we are in town again he will offer us a deal for the group and not worried about us partying here.
  4. Well it is that time of year again and it is party weekend for the idiots. This is our annual get together with the idiots and I am going to post the first pictures from leaving the house to getting to location.
  5. I leave at 7am wednesday morning and with 10 hours to drive and breaks on the should be there 7pm Wednesday night my cell is 507-369-3665.
  6. Albert lea has the same show in august every June (http://www.freewebs.com/cochrancarshow/)
  7. Oh boy oh boy I can come in my birthday suit!!!! I will be there wednesday night.
  8. You pansy ass olive suck it up buttercup. :lol:
  9. Welcome to the Clan
  10. I still have the best picture of the boss so I will share it again.
  11. Party Party it is going to be great. Overkill can't wait and all you new idiots be ready because there is cameras everywhere. Passwords may be changed due to admin abuse. Damn Bob Barker
  12. Thu. 1 $99.99 Fri. 2 $199.99 Sat. 3 $199.99 This is the cost of room with out the group
  13. I would look at this site hxtr www.ibuypower.com
  14. Sir fucking party time Sir!!!
  15. BAzza What is a bazza and it has a birthday? Have a great day!
  16. I am hoping to leave wednesday afternoon and be there that night.
  17. Happy Birthday Gorilla.
  18. FU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Google and his homies channel to romainan Google și canalul său poponarilor then back to english Google and its channel fagots. ROTFLMAO!!!!
  20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7Ue5emo6I
  21. The question is can this town handle this Many Idiots.
  22. Prinny I am no learner as I could teach you a thing or two. I am not called the wildthing for nothing baby.
  23. Please hang up your guns and prinny bend over I am driving. Cobra I was admin long before you and you got your hacks from me.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.