Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. hxtr has a penis ? Now I thought he was a unick so he might have a lower midcrotch growth more cominly called mold. It happens when you don't have a water thingy to bath in. My sister had it big time. P.S. Hxtr she sends her love and says she misses you tons
  2. YEP 34 FILES ARE HERE AND WAITING FOR ME TO LAUGH AT THEM WOW CAPS ARE ON
  3. Labob

    Bud Sr Sig

    friggen scary if you ask me goose bumps. Well done
  4. I just inputed the folder but it seems the grabflingthing is not flingkapunking
  5. Just did a look around and it looks sweet. Well done
  6. Higs and boson and Capt Kirk might disagree on faster then light. Einstien would also say light would bend back and slap you.
  7. Sorry Rock did not want anybody to think I made it I just save them. Yours fit the dimensions Snypir was looking for. The only credit I should get here is that Snypir know's me and asked me if I had one.
  8. Thank you snypir very generous of you guys. http://www.codutility.com/vb/forum.php
  9. Pfft try this one out. If there was nothing here before the big bang then we have the big bang and it all starts. Now as we all know or are suppose to know the universe is expanding outwards and increasing in velocity. So my question is what the hell are we expanding into ?
  10. The single shot is ussually due to the weapon change on the mouse wheel. You accedently hit it and next thing you know your on single shot instead of multi. the third setting is your second weapon on mine. So machine gun then single fire then weapon 2. There is no server setting to tell you what you have selected. I feel for you power I die alot by that mistake.
  11. I'd be carefull here Chiles a roofer and he might take some offence to you laying shingles sideways in pic #5 P.S. windows and everthing bob barker look out
  12. Hard to tell whats what with this. It could be a filter it could be if your wireless your now on a bad channel. I would say though that if your line has inproved it will not be whats causing your new problems but showing you a problem that was there already and now your just seeing it. So I would look for a update for that router change the channel you using for wireless. Besides all that its is a miracle that any of this shit works
  13. Now that old
  14. Books no and I think thats a good thing. Some tuts make this stuff look and sound so hard. Here's a few links to help you out Makoff. COD radient has not changed much sience the first series so you can go back and look at tuts from all versions of the game and ussually find something great to use . The tool bar http://modsonline.com/Tutorials-read-140.html A little bit in how to move around and what some of it does or mean. Don't do anything else in this one too old. http://modsonline.com/Tutorials-read-591.html More about controls http://modsonline.com/Tutorials-read-708.html You have to go look inhere but its as complete and easy to navigate a site for mapping that I've ever seen. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php/Main_Page I'll have some time Sunday am to help out again . See you then. Also I'm still getting file together to send you on dropbox might take a day or 2 still. Remember its a big learning curve right at the begining then it flattens out.
  15. Hmm I thought the wall much much bigger
  16. Ain't hard boomer can do it even Mr. Beers made a wall
  17. Your getting there. I like the trim arund the top of the staires.
  18. Well done. When is somebody going to move into it. Be interesting to see if you have ant interior decorating skills
  19. Shamu you are a player who plays alot on that server and you can vote. I whis other people who frequent that server would step up and say there piece.
  20. So I'm guessing you know where your folders are in the user name appdata and soforth and so on ect ect. Never can remember that set of links
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.