Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. What OS are you using ? Delete the mod you are having troubles with. Also remove all your map files to a safe place for a back up and let the server download the new ones. Don't use the downloader. (not slamming the downloader just trying to find the problem)
  2. And it is a big deal to change.It is by far our most popular server. Everybody has to download the mod everytime it changes. Figure one or two people who get a bad download that's times 2 .My guess would be we lose one player for ever. So what ever it is when it comes down to changing the mod folder I like to do it once. Plus its pisses people off always having to download when you want to play. So I would suggest if it is done to let it stay as is for a month at least before it goes back. Another way to look at it is right now its a 75% no and 25% yes so just add 2 no sway rifles. these would be you choices. type99rifle_scoped_mp springfield_scoped_mp ptrs41_mp mosinrifle_scoped_mp kar98k_scoped_mp Remember that stock sniper weapons only shoot 250 yards. At 230 you can hit what you aim at at 240 at 250 go prone. Every other rifle and most weapons do exatly the same difference is the scope. No sway weapons can shoot across the map but it does not shoot through a blade of grass or a leaf zero penatration. So I'm not sure how many maps we have that you could call large that would be a beers answer here. But it would one of the reasons why some of the MW players want it.And why they asked for it. So the way I've always look at it is they help with having to play with the large maps that we have on our servers. A true nessisity on most weapons setups. So having said all that I don't play on that server. But I can see them needing more options.
  3. Damm RayRay glad yo posted but I can't answer. You need to direct your request to a head admin. They will disgust it and say no. I do not know why but it could be the head admins suck at that mod or don't like it but what ever the reason the answer will be because the many do not like it. BTW I see your a noob tuber they do not like that as well so I had to lower your kill zone hope you do not mind. got to go now my beers empty need a new one they can't say I can or can't HAHA. I have found they can not stop skill besides from banning you. So try to die once in a while
  4. There will be no changes to the freeze tag servers by me.
  5. I don't know hemp. I too prefere the stock freeze tag it just seems to work better in my mind. But we do have 2 freeze tag servers and it would be nice to have a different style of game play in them. So I would ask that you give it a try if I do it and keep an open mind about it. It will probably be a 2 week test than we would decide. I and a few others did like the new spawning the game rolled faster and you spent less time frozen because camping does not come into play so much. Last I too think I did not give it a longer test on the nam server. I caved after a few complaints I was a wossie adm I should have more gonadious like beerileno or chiletwomany
  6. Jee AVG was right there on the ball well done AVG. Ive said this way to many times. Get rid of programs that give you free to try software like AVG, AVAST and there 's a whole lot more like them. Delete the crap there so 2008 folks. If you want to pay ok get node 32 thats the best. After that I'd have to say for money go macafee spelling is close then Sorton there's a reason for the spelilng. The more you spend the closer you might get to protection . Or if you get tiered of the crap viruses and adwre and jezz I don't know there's so many terms . Go here never heard anyone say it does not work. people like to complaine they do not like to say wow it works. Time and time again never fails toss the crap people really. Anti virus companys like viruses thats what they do. Why would they stop viruses it would be like them killing there jobs.
  7. LOl my in game ping on any cod 5 server is around 44 don't care what your speed test say's and I think many Brits would say yea nice ping but your game sucks - na na na na
  8. I say its a google :0- yea baby
  9. Think pink floyd people
  10. Pffft I can spit into the wind and run into it and have it miss me. And thats not fast. My dad was fast he worked for the city of Lachine QC and he used to finnish at 3.00 pm and was always home by 2.30 pm now he was fast -
  11. asset manager in what program or web page. Sorry I don't know where that is
  12. I'm lost does that mean you can use radient faster ?
  13. here's the trick. If it hangs on a map over and over again its going to be that map delete it and let the redirect give you a fresh copy. If the game hangs for all sorts of reasons its more them likely your mod files got all frigged and buggered up. Crap happens then delete the mod.
  14. Delete the mod your trying to use. I'm bad for this what server is this happing on delete that mod here are the 4 mod names mp_xidmace- ace mod xifreeze-stock freeze tag mod wawmw-modern weapons mod xinam- nam freeze tag mod I would think you have all the maps all ready so there's no reason to use the downloader. But if you find your downloading almost all the maps in this rotation then by all means use it.
  15. delete from where ?
  16. I think there was another post in the forums where the game went funny on a player and my guess was a bad MS update so it just may be. Albit kinda funny to have an update go funny on 2 pc's from the same person at the same time. I don't see it being the game itself because you did a reload on one pc and not on the other and both had the problem. An update would of been done on both pc's and more then likely a windows update because of the different hardware you have on the two pc's i t would be strange to be a driver update. Anyway sounds like your getting it under control.
  17. Labob

    ok labob

    LOL crop the image and cut and paste on a new file. I'll be on around 6 ish tonight or in the AM sunday.
  18. I to did like the spawn setup made for a fair game I thought. I'm thinking about making the stock FT server that way so we have 2 different ways of playing FT
  19. I did set it back to what it was Jan 13 2012 about 8 am Beers. I'd leave the map in rotation. What was the problem withthat map anyways ?
  20. Ok its all back to normal.
  21. Me little ole me .yep it's me. Let me ponder this for a bit ?
  22. Damm Sham my bucket may not be deep enough. So I have 2 more ideas for you one is to play in windowed mode to see if you don't have an error poping up you can't see. Here's how to do that. Open console with tilde key (~)Type /r_fullscreen 0HIT ENTERType /vid_restartTo change back you replace the 0 with a 1 and it will go back full screen. Then just play the game and see what happens. The other is a shoot in the dark. I wonder if you don't have a sticky key turned on to turn off your screen or computer. This is as good as any tosee if there on or off I guess. http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/2527/. I have to say you atleast have one of the most interesting problems I've seen in a long time.
  23. Who's Dewey Decimal and why does he have a system ? Dear Shamu I have no idea From all you have done we now know its not a heat issue with your video card or the cpu. We also know its not a video driver issue. And from it now happing on your laptop we know it's something to do with your profile. What I do not know. So here's another test for you. I'm going to ask you to create a new user profile on your computer and one for your game. Here's how to do it. For the computer. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/create-new-user-account-in-windows-vista-7/ Once you create your new account log onto your computer using that account. And fire up the game and make a new account there. New profile for the game. open the game select "Select online profile" to create a new profile make it different by a long shot. You can delete it after the test. Click new and enter the name you choose. Click ok then select it and click ok. Thats close I think . close your game fire it up again go to select online profile and select the new profile and try that one out. Leave all your settings as stock for now. Let us know if that works for you. I have to admit though if your profiles the problem I do not know or have a clue how to fix it. I'd only be able to tell you its what causing your problems. . Does anybody or has anybody ever fixed a profile anybody got a clue ??
  24. Buy cheap ship parts buy cheap ship parts she sells sea shells down by the sea shore Buy cheap ship parts buy cheap ship parts she sells sea shells down by the sea shore Buy cheap ship parts buy cheap ship parts she sells sea shells down by the sea shore
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.