Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. yea I'm embarressed for everybody. The langage police are bad as well.
  2. Well I think your games ok. And you said you were looping in the other post. So its something XI related and file based. So my next guess is you have to delete all our mods from your mod folder. I do not know what OS you have but for vista nand Win 7 its here local disk C: /users/name of user/AppData/Local/Activision/CodWaW/Mods delete them as you see fit. Also the usermap folder is there go into it and delete the map that started this. Now if you got UAC on I don't remember where the appdata folder is could somebodt post it please to give Skypilot a hand. Hope that helps a bit.
  3. Don't sweat it if there is any cheating they won't keep it up . They never do and it will go back to normal in a few months. Plus first is sweet but second gives us something to shoot for. Finnally if there cheating and we still beat them I feel even better
  4. I don't know . What happens when you try to connect ? Can you play single player ? Can you play a multplayer map on your own server ? To do that you launch the game click on mods chose one or select launch with out mod. Then select start new server select game type free for all and on the right select a map and start see what haPPENS
  5. get yourself wired to your router and you say you have a connection of 108 to your router but the next second you might have nada. Wireless can be a bit flaky even a wireless mouse will slow your gaming down.
  6. You would have to get them to preform some form of data entry into a data base and check for speed and errors. base there scores how ever it makes sence. Then repeat the test at the end of the course. The difference in the score would give you some information on how much they improved. AS well if you had a test in the middle of the course you would be able to pin point where in the course the most learning is acomplished. :0
  7. They would be from snypir and I
  8. I do not remember how many maps I made for COD4 but they all should work on atleast acemod another one would be mp_ xi_killa
  9. so how much money do I need to give them so I can make a map ?
  10. and let you an duke loose in puplick
  11. Here are some more great links to look at. My advice when making a map is have an idea of what you want. Like teh titanic or castillo. Ricks idea was a large ship and mine was a remake of a SOF map called Jordan. Maps like snowmen are theme maps and have no set direction of what they will look like. Theme maps can get out of hand for size. Make prefabs. Some examples of prefabs would be a house in my snowman map all the snowmen sences are prefabs the rinks are the slide is. What great about prefabs is there small and you just drop them into you terain (map). It makes thing very easy to manage. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php/Category:Mapping http://iwnation.com/forums/
  12. its not up idiot its down and at 5729 post it goes away
  13. this can go on forever and who's chile ?
  14. Ok so you have WAW on a second HD . You reinstalled Windows on a new hybrid drive and now it don't run. You said you uninstalled comrade. So you did not uninstall WAW I'm guessing because ? What you could do is just get a copy of the game from any bit torrent and reinstall it with your key.
  15. So we got the long range sniper rifles working now in the nam freeze tag with no weapon sway. So you can now shoot across the map and hit something . I'll get the stock freeze tag and modern weapons server updated in the next few days as I get time. Injoy it guys and gals let me know if there's any issues. Remember it will be hard to thaw from a great distance. These are the 5 that are updated type99rifle_scoped springfield_scoped ptrs41 mosinrifle_scoped kar98k_scoped
  16. Labob

    Metals

    I have all the medals there are no more now go away there mine
  17. Jeez whinner some times on our cod5 server my ping goes as high as 80 thata a 50% increase from my ussual 40. Does this wiork like golf ? ping is a type of gold club too
  18. Let see here ? Hmm you had some money and you gave it to a gaming company. They gave you a download. You did your thing. Now you have no money no game and you have to do what they tell you to do. I think you should apply for membership Sad part is even I am going to do it . Things a guys got to do for a medal around here
  19. I don't know what OS you have so you will have to find it. But all I can think of is delete your wawmw mod. In vista and win 7 its in your user folder /name/appdata/local/ activision/codwaw/mods and let the game download a freash copy
  20. dereks boot and nuke http://www.dban.org/ and to connect you can get something like this or google docking stations http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=14_203&item_id=017428
  21. This might be what you doing. I think there's 3 changes in you load out. For ex. A m16 have fully automatic one click for me its the mouse wheel and I go single shot and again one click and I have my second weapon. Is it possible your changing your load out ssome how ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.