Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Sell your computer and go sit on the bench marked W beside UnChileno and 2Beers
  2. You can also load the upgrade and not give it a key to ativate reboot and load it again this time with the code. Should work just fine.
  3. ironing nuts is a bad idea really bad need help I think a doctor going to try dry cleaning if it does not scare the litte chinesse lady at the counter nuts are swollen and red thinking it might scare her to much anybody know how to say clean nuts in manderin ??
  4. tried this with warm water balls are stil all wrinkiley this is going to be a problem when I sign up for lavalife and try dating think I;l try the iron nothing says stud like a fine set of starched nuts
  5. Myballs ae so big they hit water when I take a shit post nunber 9 and change his diaper
  6. Wow that was extreme
  7. Sorry Labob
  8. I want you to take care of me too you big brut mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a group hug again you little muffin man
  9. Wow I always play with myself only person who knows how to do it right eh
  10. What ever but hate to steal a post but Joe Canadian for minister or he can be my campaigning advisers labob as MP of the great state of Canada well as Harper would see it
  11. LOL spit don't swallow fun is fun yes
  12. LOL Rockape penis envy I'ma going to pop a nut here
  13. Really I think you neeed to turn some of the other programs off til lyou need them there Stool of liquid properties. try "msconfig" and while you machuine is shining its properties maybe the wife would like you to do the dishes. A real man can wear tthe apron if he's naked. Well exept for Duke. Well off to find my mini apron
  14. OK better then butter and bacon I like the new look of the web page
  15. It's still an unanimous decision! Your right I win thank you for the vote but inall honesty I did vote for MOI and a dam good vote it was not only because my vote was the biggest and best but because I won now thats a good vote
  16. Did you guys just make this Better ??
  17. Hey not that I swing that way buit sucking Is a good thing
  18. IE 9 is suppose to be the cats ass but its all up to our super web guru
  19. Yea Beers thats true and thats why I named my 3 kids MAc Windows and Linux One needs to always be told what to do ones usless and the other always needs to be told its OK You figure out who's who. There all girls every time I talk the seen to want to neuter me . I fell somewhat afraid if thats a word a man says. Thre here againI gota run need a metal ball bag Christ I dida nota know they made sisors that big
  20. Not the same they are 2 different programs. As for doing this on a regular basis I would think not if you get a java based attack you will know it. The only other thing is to turn java off but then thats the same as turning the internet off These attacks are only bad if you acually click on something that runs a program so never trust what you click on.
  21. He left one out and thats MOI Belgium would be so much better if I was there seing as I am not it lacks in its ability to be better because I'm not there. This can go on for ever so for now the only place beter then Belgium is where I'm at and some times I think I'm everywhere doing everything and always trying to get James Bond off my ass God what a copy cat.
  22. Labob

    >XI<Fest

    Damm the old guys with the smal pp's get all the forbiden fruit I say it's not fair. How doe s Duke do it ??
  23. stuiped log on
  24. odd the give a fuck meter did not move
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.