-
Posts
8401 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14 -
Donations
0.00 USD -
Points
230,700 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Twitch
Running Commentary
Events
Store
Downloads
Everything posted by Labob
-
Damm I'm suppose to mack sure peeps know this is a funny so here
-
With a 460 to work to its full potential you would have to get better at COD4 and In WAW well you would still need help. But on the bright side I am looking at replaceing one of my favorite targets UnChineno. You would do well and with that card you would definitaly see the carnage I would toss apon your avatar .
-
Thats the problem I have telling peeps that MSE is not freeware not shareware. It is Microsoft's attempt to finally secure there OS. With Win 7 they closed there kernel so now you have to pay to get in on it. MS certified. Free virus solutions do not spend money protecting your machines they simple do not. Plus when you think about it the only one to not have any benefit at making any money out of any virus is MS. The rest want viruses its there business. On the oppisite side the only company to have any benifit to stopping the viruses is Microsoft. That to me makes sence. Now if your willing to spend money by all means there are good ones Node 32 this hurts me Norton and Macaffee but only the corporate versions not the shit they give out to us. I can`t tell the difference between a virus and norton well maybe a virus doesn`t hog as many cycles as norton. The rest well its up to you guys what you like but MS stuff is real sweet for free. Instead of malwarebites or spybot go start and in the search field type mrt ( type run then mrt for win XP ) you have the same product all ready on your machine. And the new product I have it running on the grandaughters machine right now but its clean so I have no real way of telling you if it works I`ll do my machine tonight and let you know. If you keep up on these forums you will find alot of problems that read after I ran avast or spybot this happened or that happened. Or my machine is running real slow. If I can convince them ( if it is antivirus related) to run MSE it always clears up there problem. Oh the last one guys I need help I got a virus how do I get rid of it. Bet you any money it was not MSE but on of the free antivirus solotions looks like it did not work to well is al I type. Just makes so much sence to me . Ah well I sound bitter but even my son in law went out and gave MaCaffee 80 bucks and than came to me to fix his machine for him still he would not let go of what he thought was a great product. He`ll be back LOL There`s my opion bet ya everybody who switched over to MSE agree`s with me
-
Once again Micro hard is trying to put all the comapny's that acually like viruses to rest by finnally doing something about the problem they should of solved years ago. I guess better late then never. http://connect.microsoft.com/systemsweeper
-
LOl another way to do it is where it says browser prefence chose IE 9 ahahahahah
-
Wow ya having fun yet ? A couple of things here. You said the first time you tried the setup out you got to the boot screen then all went dark no beeps. and in your last post you mentioned you could check out your bios # so you must still get to the bios screen ? Next would be the cpu and bios list is fron the uk and your profile Say's your in the states . The UK bios and the USA bios will be different Not really sure but I think really different. Your MB is for the US . As for thermal paste as long as you can spread the paste evenly across the cooler it will work for you . I just wouldn't stress test the machine. If the CPU gets too hot it will auto turn itself off before any damage is done thats built into every system. So you can try your old CPU, You would have to reset your BIOS to factory spec first. Try that out with a ps2 keyboard. Go get a live version of Ubunto to test this next part out. http://www.ubuntu.com/ burn it to a DVD. Now here's what I think is going on. If you got to the bios post your machine is working. What its not doing is reading something. A computer starts in the same way always. Hit the on switch power supply goes weeeee next is the ROM bios it checks to see what starting and goes OK we have this stuff to start in this order. so it would look to see what you have then the boot order then the OS. If your Bios is screwy it won't do that. Thats why you have the ability to reset the bios right of the MB Pull the battery and let it sit for a while couple of hours there's a ton of opion about that. I don't know how long it takes for the Capacitors to drain. That resets to factory specs. So does the pin method I'm just lazy . Replace your old cpu in the system making sure you spread what paste you have left evenly (BTW this stuff only 6 bucks for a life times worth ) Try it out when you get to the bios post hit del to get in and make sure the boot order is cd or dvd first then Hd save. If it starts but goes to black screen again insert the Ubuntu disk a windows disk would work just as well too but ubunto seems to do this better. restart your computer and let it boot off the dvd. If it starts then you have a software problem on your HD if it doesn't then its going to be a HArdware issue. Not as indepth as this should be but fron what I've read your smart enough to do this. Test it out let us know. We do love a good mystery I'm sure half the geeks in here are tell ing them selves something about this
-
Boston fan calls up a Vancouver radio sports show and asks the announcer what time is it. The anouncers sayss ssscccuse me. The Boston fan says its 12 past LOUNGO I can now breath a whole bunch better. As a cauck fan I hate it when my team seems to go off into la la land like they tend to do. They have been known to go on 13 game losing streks for no reason drives me nuts. On the other hand I have to say Boston is truly beating my team up. Why is it not a penalty when Boston cross checks players 3 four times in a row ? They consantly smack bobby lou's stick wonder what would happen it that happened to Thomas ? Anyway I think Canucks in 7 now but I'm going to lose the rest of my hair watching this.
-
Did you plug the cpu power back in . Plus these guys not like me because I can guess better then they can need the make and model of said setup . If your board has onboard video and your using a video card it's possible that the bios update reset your machine back to onboard video thus giving you the black screen and no beed code errors. To check just plug the monitor into the onboard video. Good luck
-
Favorites Page Problem
Labob replied to Shamu's topic in Call of Duty: World At War's Call Of Duty: World At War Discussion
You might also want to try reloading the patches as I remember there were 3 times they fixed something to do with server browser 1.2 1.3 can't remember the other. I'll try to find a post about the patches tommorow for you. -
Remember if everybody had a mic everybody might give there opion about nothing
-
Well here's the way to get to your Reliability monitor in Vista and win 7 it should be able to tell you what happened and when. Vista ? To open Reliability Monitor in Microsoft Management Console, right click Computer, and click Manage. In the navigation pane, expand Reliability and Performance, expand Monitoring Tools, and click Reliability Monitor. Membership in the local Administrators group, or equivalent, is the minimum required to use Reliability Monitor. Win 7 open Control panel click on action center then click on Reliability monitor. Google translate = Eh bien voici la manière d'arriver à votre moniteur de fiabilité dans Vista et gagner 7, il devrait être en mesure de vous dire ce qui s'est passé et quand. Vista? Pour ouvrir le moniteur de fiabilité dans Microsoft Management Console, un clic droit Poste de travail, puis cliquez sur Gérer. Dans le volet de navigation, développez fiabilité et de performances, développez Outils de contrôle, puis cliquez sur Moniteur de fiabilité. L'appartenance au groupe Administrateurs local, ou l'équivalent, est le minimum requis pour utiliser le moniteur de fiabilité. Win 7 s'ouvre, cliquez sur Panneau de configuration puis cliquez sur le centre d'action sur le moniteur de fiabilité. Bon chance
-
Well if you just did a fresh install it didn't work . Don't fix it redo it smarter move I think.
-
Favorites Page Problem
Labob replied to Shamu's topic in Call of Duty: World At War's Call Of Duty: World At War Discussion
Ok so I don't think its your game I'm thinking its a firewall problem or router issue? First get rid of spy doctor crap olla should be called problem creator doctor. Make sure your game has permission to go through the fire wall. Second reboot your router and modem and see what happens. What else you got running for anti virus soloutions ? -
Favorites Page Problem
Labob replied to Shamu's topic in Call of Duty: World At War's Call Of Duty: World At War Discussion
Have you tried refreshing the master server list by going to internet (instead of favorites ) and then refreshing ?? -
quelle version de Windows que vous utilisez
-
I have that piece of tounge that chile lost on the pole in my freezer. Every once in a while I like to take it out and place it on a 9 volt battery. Not sure if it does anything but I get all warm and fuzzy doing it.
-
Npo guns no worrys whenI get the game I'll come in pantless and use the big gun
-
lead delivery ontarget
-
http://www.pcworld.com/article/205581/how_to_install_and_play_duke_nukem_3d_on_your_pc.html
-
Let us know what ver of windows your using and where your deleting your maps from ?
-
Favorites Page Problem
Labob replied to Shamu's topic in Call of Duty: World At War's Call Of Duty: World At War Discussion
I don't know but its hurting my head I'll find an answer old man -
Raven large crow ?? Black bird haranged by little kuing birds I suppopose what do I know. Hope it goes better then what he quoted a raven never more never more -
-
Stats Reset will be done by EOD 6-3-2011 (Completed)
Labob replied to RickJames's topic in User Announcements
there seems to be a problem with the stats. I should be in the top one across the board but I'm having a hard time finfding my name any where ?? this can not be me it must be in the compiler not figuring in the best numbers ? Could you look at it again Rick muco thanko . P.S. Crash has been peeking at my pee ppe you might want to lok out for that.
