Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. something smells wrong over here ?? dropping betty need some bigger better protection
  2. Well as good as it sounds its much worse then ya think. First the design method for a minimap the map is suppose to be square. This is because the image taken is an orthographic image. Most are not and this forces the mapper to fudge the minimap corners by bringing them to high or to low. By doing this he screws up the z axis throwing off miost chances of the minimap being accurate. (best example is all the targets are on the sides of the minimap) Also the minimap is one dimentional so you can't tell if he or she is above or below you. Now its not that bad but I can say you would be off by a grid or two. And last to alter an image in a map you would need the mapper permision to do so. Then I could teach you how to edit the minimap image. Seems like a lot of work for something that would not work so well. Good idea though way better then he's right in front of me in the green bush or he's in the building to my left LOL love that one. Best to learn or teach the compass points. Oh forgot he's hiding behind the tree
  3. Labob

    Black Screen

    Its not a shit laptop if its the only one working -
  4. Labob

    Black Screen

    I would take it out to see if its dirty in behind all that cover. that would also reseat it again for you install latest driver and just see.
  5. Yep must be 12 years for me smartest thing I ever did.
  6. Well Quebec needs one I'm good with that. But Toronto has to get a team soon. They can't keep bring up that triple a team the Leafs to fill a NHL spot it looks bad on the rest of us
  7. Any news if Toronto going to get a team yet -
  8. I as a canadian would like you guys in the States to know we do appreciate your strenght and all it has done to help Canada live a peaceful life. P.S. I'm told you guys wear poppies too ? is this true ?
  9. Good to know I'm not the only idiot willing to go through hell only to find out I'm late. Carry on one day they will let us know we won.
  10. Done but I'm a Canadian and that is an americam process. Wierd way to get married but as every man I know he deserives his womenlly grief like the rest of us. Just odd that he would work harder at it them the rest of us
  11. I need a my eye's they they be on fire medal for al the glory they be in birthdays but so be it happy be it hte day of ye birth ye bastard o glory :0-
  12. We have pirates ??
  13. Hmm maybe there is something to judgement day after all. rocket launcher bunny hopper now reseter moving on up lil buddy
  14. We just went through some MS updates Tuesday one probably went bad or needed a comfermation from you to contuinue. Try running update again and it shoud fix it for you. If that fail is just a call to India to fix it. Allo youis it ack may you help you
  15. First, you’ll need the DiskPart utility on the system you will use to prep the thumb drive. This is a free disk partitioning utility that is likely already installed on your Windows system. If not, you can download DiskPart here. Launch the DiskPart utility by typing diskpart at the Start Menu. Then run the list disk command to check the status of your drive. Video Now run select disk 1 where the "1" is actually the corresponding number of your USB drive. Run clean. Once the thumb drive is clean, you can run create partition primary. Now make the partition active by entering active Then you need to set up the file system as Fat32 by running format fs=fat32 quick (quick, of course, specifies that you want to perform a quick format to speed up the process). Entering the assign command gives the USB drive a drive letter, making it easy to access from Windows Explorer Then you can copy everything from the Windows 7 installation DVD onto the USB key (a simple drag and drop will do). Now you can insert the thumb drive into the system you want to install Windows 7 onto and boot the system. The installation will now proceed as usual—but faster. This is from technet http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd535816.aspx
  16. Nooo Don't like the new medals
  17. What was your solution ??
  18. Truly tempting and looks like a summer sport when the suns out and I hate the sun no realluy I'm jealous Ido love going with the grand daughters and catching the monster perch LOL
  19. Sounded good to me
  20. And I better not find out Dirk aka little dickdo digler found the last few maps because that map findinf medal would be under question too Have fun
  21. Phhhfffft how'd you get a Knife expert medal
  22. Idiot stop making mistakes you will get a whole bunch of kids doing that
  23. domestic canadain fish Loblaws sells bigger he needs to get deeper in da water and fish harder more times and consume more brews only then he will catch the big fish loblaws sells -
  24. Hmm you sure I have 8x10 photo's with a paragraph on the back of them steping over the spit
  25. About time the Holy Roller got gone they were clutering up my moralascope
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.