Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. #1 is the sheets on my bed sucked up my bum after a GREAT BJ nothing say great BJ like sheets up your ass. # 3 has to be Killroys brain all soft and fluffy like
  2. Your MB drivers disk ussually has one made for your MB.
  3. Labob

    SAGO

    Well I'm really sorry about that but I'm a better canadian sorry I know its my fault not yours eh allo bonjour
  4. It would seem you do not crash when you download via the redirect anymore. I wonder if that had anything to do with the amount of maps in the redirect ?? (knowing you removed some - )
  5. I have to get a crow bar and wack the wifes cold dead hands off my wallet so I can ship it to the COD wallet vacum so they can advise me if I'm acceptable to play this game in the future they really hate it when I give them 70 bucks for no reason tme and time again. But with any luck I'll have my brain sucked out and do it all again next Christmas . Time to reload SOF 2
  6. How much for da Women ??
  7. The boys in the church choir say thats not for lack of trying Harry
  8. ya have to lets us play the maps now. And I can show you an easy way to add FX wortks every time
  9. Si Si there ya go now thats just being yourself. The rest will come you do not have that choice . Your choice is how to deal with what will come. Now after everybody said there piece we all forgot one thing. You don't live in some wierd little town where there's 2 girls and 6000 guys because if you did I would move faster. -
  10. Your 14 go injoy your summer girls and self confidence will come with time and as you have typed its not yours yet. Relax
  11. WOW I just acually typed in google 1 + a hunder zeros and got all 9's different and off of google might be a bad thing we are looking to be bigger better badder then them right rememeber were first in votes folks
  12. 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
  13. Never got the if your dads a this then you are but your mom's beliefs are not important. For Mothers day I wish this would change. As a man I would like to say sorry for this
  14. You will have to do that for every map that does not have enough nodes for the dogs.
  15. you could place a " // and a space " in front of both those commands and the game will just ignore those dvars. Remember though ask Rick if that true I'm not a server guy but it should work.
  16. AHH here have tissue for your issue
  17. page refreshed in 0.4385 seconds
  18. Well it seems to be a shit load faster this afternoon ya must of looked in the right spot
  19. It dives and never comes back up I would call that boat WIFE
  20. Yea thats what its all about thank you Shadow http://www.xtremeidiots.com/fora_topic.asp?tid=16742
  21. So lets see. Ah I got it here's the solution. Everybody chips in a couple a hun and we buy Austria. Ok I know sound like pfft smoking some rasberrys here. But now Arnold Schwarzenegger is an american and can run for the big chair. Ah eh this could work. And Donald can be vice admeral of the whole thing.
  22. Forget the goof's in the picture thats a 2006 june edition of TigerDirect mail order magazine a collectors item if there ever was one.
  23. I have an 8 by 10 of my long dong I'll send it you penis ship (UPS) could you pleas e please sign it Games on got to go please don't let my mom see this. Play on a roc server yo uhave way to much time on your hands
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.