Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,570 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A2694&_nkw=andriod+phone&_dmpt=Cell_Phones&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=16&_sc=1
  2. I didnt know there was a bunch of different types of andriod phones out. What one should I get and does anyone have a hookup that I could get one on the cheap side
  3. This mod is bugged, we might have to go back to a earlier version to correct some of the problems. Give me a couple days to work out something
  4. Give me some map names that you want in CTF and I will get them in there. Beltot and Indy what is Indy?
  5. Yeah PB is a pain in the ass, and I know if we took it off the server the lag would be gone, just like some of our other servers. But to do that would cause some major hacking going on in the servers. If the lag continues we will make a switch. Keep me updated.
  6. Thanks for the heads up. Do you remember if it was on a certain map or was there alot of people on at the time?
  7. Last time he played was 4/14/2010 http://ultrastats.xiredirect.co.uk/cod4ace/players-detail.php?id=3193616401
  8. He is going through and updating PB for us on the server
  9. I will inform the host and see what he can do.
  10. Freeze Srv 2 runs PB on it. I think he is reinstalling the game according to his other post he made so lets see what happens
  11. I did 1.4, 1.6 and 1.7 and im running fine
  12. Just log into your xfire account through the xfire program
  13. Thanks Harry you are doing a great job on the list.
  14. Ruggerxi

    Xray

    De Röntgenstraal van de Baan van Nice, u is een ware idiot en ik weet u houdt van helpend anderen en ik blij ben de mensen u opnieuw voor hulp vinden.
  15. funny that you would bring the tshirts up, im putting the newest tshirt design up for sale in the next couple days.
  16. Our servers are down until the upgrades are complete. Depending on where our server is in the random upgrade que will determine on when our servers will be back up.
  17. Yes there was a pic, its now blown up to poster size and on my ceiling in my bedroom.
  18. All you have to do is visit the site 1 time per month. Larry we all have ruff days, and I think you took that PM to serious, it was sent out to everyone as a reminder about the rule. Chill out have a beer and just keep kicking my ass when I come to COD5
  19. Spears go ahead and set it up. Thanks for helping out
  20. Dude that is a great video and thank you very much for it. Of course its everyone here at XI that makes this place the way it is. Thank you everyone for supporting >XI< and remember we are idiots, thats why we do things the way we do. Just look at the name of the clan, Idiots is in the name for a reason. Again great video Nightmare, now get your ass back in the game and play with us
  21. We tried rat maps before but its way to easy to sit back and defrost, maps always went the full distance.
  22. I am going to try 78railyard to replace the pass map.
  23. im actually trying to find a replacement for that map right now.
  24. ok so this post turned into two separate things. 15 mins cod2 dm- HXTR is gone now, so talk about it with your admins and head admins and let me know if a perm change should be made Area51 vs DM - who wants to take the lead on this and get it setup?
  25. Sorry guys but my nephew came over last night to visit for I couldnt get on till after 9pm. Let see if we cant get something going tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.