Jump to content

Raven

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Donations

    30.00 USD 
  • Points

    3,191,900 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Raven

  1. 4 server disconnects this morning
  2. have a great day blokie
  3. have a great day sir!
  4. Have a great day fella.... Another year!
  5. Happy birthday u grumpy old bugger... LOL.. Have a great day mate
  6. Have a great day mate All the best
  7. Welcome to the forums Black ... We are all Idiots here my friend
  8. Welcome
  9. excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. have a great day mate
  11. have a great day mate
  12. Raven

    Hello

    We shall see
  13. Welcome
  14. have a great day
  15. I'm with Queenie on this one... Sorry... I think your hax aren't working on the new mod... You will have to buy some more... LOL I would suggest restarting your router weekly as my CI's have been greatly reduced since I did that... Might help
  16. Welcome aboard
  17. Welcome
  18. Welcome
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.