Jump to content

Raven

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Donations

    30.00 USD 
  • Points

    3,191,900 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Guys.... think my router needed a reset.. but I could get on all of the other servers except the one I wanted.... Very strange
  2. So me and Bazza will be there Friday night going home Saturday ..... If anybody needs a lift PM me...... Looking forward to seeing you all Ps... Comin up from the south coast
  3. As instructed by a couple of members I have run Malware bytes in safe mode on my box and sadly that didn't solve the problem sadly... Just one more thing this problem is the same on both of my gaming PC's and my back up machine is hardly ever turned on.. Any other suggestions very welcome
  4. Cobra No I have not sir.... did check it and he said it was OK...
  5. I Cannot connect to NEW MW2 Freezetag mod on Either of my PC's... Not even to download the mod but can connect to every other cod4 XI server... I have reinstalled the game 3 times now... and all I get is "AWAITING CHALLENGE" and it counts up to between 30 an 75 and then it tells me that: "THIS SERVER IS FOR LOW PINGING PLAYERS ONLY" ...... has had a look at it and is having a think about what the issue could be... Thx very much for the help so far Just wondered if anybody else has seen this please
  6. Don't like the "NEW" mod at all... NEVER did! For all the same reasons as before... Not going to bother listing them again... This "NEW" mod has been on one server or another for ages and NOBODY who had a choice has been playing it... The OLD mod is the best! Why are we ramming the NEW mod down our throats please? I would be Happy for the NEW mod to be removed from all >XI< servers but I recognise that would be unfair as folk deserve the right to make a choice.... I would like the same consideration to be afforded to me...... PLEASE BRING THE OLD MOD BACK!!
  7. OK.. But I would really like it the way it was... I like helping my team with defrosting and I see it as my little perk for doing that
  8. I MISS MY ACR... I could hit things with it... The new one has little range and low accuracy..... Sorry...
  9. no re roll on care packages with snatch and grab ACR at distance no use ACR sways a lot now Apart from that real good
  10. I agree with dukie and pink... At least the knife still works!!! I know it doesn't sound like it but I really appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in
  11. Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic... Congrats!!!!
  12. Yeah baby yeah!!!!!!
  13. thx very much guys... It is the big 50 this year!!!!!!
  14. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. I am so so sorry to hear that.. He was a great bloke.. We are all thinking of you
  16. LOVE THE NEW MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! please can I have my old crossbow back plz, plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz, did I say please
  17. Sorry to hear that! Look after yourself fella... Get well soon
  18. Welcome fella
  19. Welcome on board folks...... Especially my old friend... Great news
  20. Folks Thank you all very much for the welcome. It is great to be part of the family. I live just outside a place called Bognor Regis in the UK (I will put a pin in the >XI< map). If there is a bright centre to the universe the Bognor is about as far away from it as you can get. I work in Europe (travel lots) in Sales and Marketing for an American Company based in Minneapolis. I am currently responsible for wireless communications on industrial plants. My wife Karen and I have two children Oliver who is 14 and Penny who is nearly 7 (going on 45). Oliver or “Danger Mouse” is already looking at my tags with very envious eyes. I will continue to enjoy myself on the >XI< servers Thank you once again. Rob (Raven>XI<)
  21. ph4nt0m You know, it occurred to me this morning that the COD series is kind of like a child for a lot of us here, COD1 - The Birth The child is born and the child is beautiful COD UO - The early years The child start to walk and makes lots of new friends, you start to see the potential that this child has COD2 - Teenager The child reaches his teens and is proving to be a real talent, lots of people want to help the child to grow and many people invest lots of time to ensure that the child lives a happy and fruitfull life COD4 - Early twenties The child is everything that it can be, is fun to be a round, popular and everyone wants to be it's friend. The child will do anything for anybody and just wants to make people happy COD WAW - Late Twenties The child gets in with the wrong group of people and has a few small problems but the childs loving family still have faith and pull the child back onto the straight and narrow, the child becomes fun to be a round again and still has many friends. COD MW2 - Early Thirties The child completely goes off the rails, turns it's back on the people that love it, makes new friends that just want to exploit the childs talents, the people that invested so much time in the childs early years are dissapointed to say the least COD Black Ops - Late thirties The child realises his mistakes and promices to be better, the loving family however are not convinced but still give the child the benefit of the doubt, after all, how can something that was once so beautiful be so far from what it was born to be. COD MW3 - Early Fourties The child that you once loved has finally commited the ultimate sin, Raping people of there hard earned cash just because it can, you can see that the child simply has no morrals any more and all the good things that we tried to teach the child in it's early years are now totally disregarded, all the friends that the child once had no longer want to be the childs friend because lets face it, who wants to be a friend to a rapist? Fuck you Call of Duty, may you rot in jail for the rest of your life for the crimes you have commited !! SPOT ON!!!! I could not agree more..
  22. Have a great day fella...........
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.