Jump to content

Raven

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Donations

    30.00 USD 
  • Points

    3,191,900 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Raven

  1. have a great day.. Oh and no drinking.. lol... as if
  2. Have a great day fella.....
  3. I will be there if I have a job by then @sob would be great to meet up fella.. and I will speak anything you want me to big boy
  4. welcome sir
  5. Welcome fella
  6. My ranking for what it is worth 4-Brighton - bloody good night out but rooms will be expensive 1-Nottingham - always a good fun night out 3-Bournemouth - just like Nottingham 2-York - bit quieter but full of history . And Betty's tea rooms . Mericans will love it2-York - bit quieter but full of history . And Betty's tea rooms . Mericans will love it
  7. Have a great day darling
  8. No more freedom for you mate!!! LOL...... Oops... I mean congratulations mate .. Next thing will be the pitter patter of little ducks
  9. have a great day fella
  10. Welcome fella
  11. Welcome back
  12. Welcome fella
  13. Welcome fella
  14. Have a great day fella
  15. HAVE A GREAT DAY
  16. Oh my... Another year older .. Have a great day sir
  17. welcome
  18. Really....
  19. Very very nice
  20. Welcome to the mad house
  21. and you mate. Off down the pub in a short while.. Cannot promise I wont drink too much..
  22. have a great day darling
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.