Jump to content

Raven

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Donations

    30.00 USD 
  • Points

    3,191,900 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I think this is excellent...... Also very very true P.S... I love to fish
  2. Now that was fantastic!!! Excellent!!!
  3. Nice wheels bob... LOL
  4. Have a great day
  5. Raven

    Hi All

    SCooBY Hello Raven and welcome to the XI forums ---was great playing on the f-tag servers with you the other night --keep the easy going attitude and have fun ---as long as you keep un freezing me you have my vote Now that is what I call a Sig !!!!!!!!!
  6. Raven

    Hi All

    Heffalump Hi mate, wondered how long it would take you to think about joining lol. BTW, Belle isn't joking about Wildthing! hehe------> Cheers Heff
  7. Raven

    Hi All

    Chris You'll likely be asked to conduct sexual favours for Wildthing as a bit of a hazing....other than that, it's not to bad No not Wildthing!!! OK ONLY if he cuts his nails
  8. Raven

    Hi All

    Belle Cheers Raven, glad you found your way here. tHX
  9. Raven

    Hi All

    baldie Hi mate glad to see you here in our forums. Also a great guy when in our servers Thx Fella
  10. Sent you a PM... May have a low cost solution
  11. Raven

    Hi All

    Cavey How old!!! J/k Lol. Good to see you on the forums mate. See you in game soon. Hey Hey Hey... Your no spring chicken either... LOL
  12. Raven

    Hi All

    Sonovabich Welcome to the forum Raven, you still need to get in touch with Rockape to take the cuf tags off your name Yup all done .. Rockape did it for me in the last couple of mins.. All Good
  13. Hi fella
  14. Hope you had a great day
  15. Raven

    Hi All

    Raven here!! LOL So I am nearly 49.. Doesn't time fly when you are having fun I live on the south coast of the UK just outside a place called Bognor Regis with my long suffering wife (Fluffy) and our two children (a girl and a young man ). My son also plays on the >XI< and is called Danger Mouse or Danger for short. I have been playing on the >XI< servers for what seems ages and I would like to be considered to become a member if possible as I now do not play anywhere else.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.