Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD MW2

RadarLuv

• Member ID:  620
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  276
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2629
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/13/1963

If anyone is interested in playing MW2 in Team Deathmatch or any match I know how we can do it without having HACKERS. If we start a private match and invite the players I think we can have as many as 64 people play. Unlimited time, or however we want to set up the game. So we can do this just for our Clan, we can set a time and a day that we want to play. It's not a bad game I talked to a few members and I think it would be allot of fun. If your worried about ping I use Game Booster and it helps allot. Please let me know if your interested.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Which server were you thinking of using, we had team Deathmatch server but because lack of use it was removed, i can't see this idea working at all, most cod4 players like to play freeze tag or FFA on the Ace mod, plus where are all these hackers you are talking about?

• Member ID:  92
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

Sonovabich
Which server were you thinking of using, we had team Deathmatch server but because lack of use it was removed, i can't see this idea working at all, most cod4 players like to play freeze tag or FFA on the Ace mod, plus where are all these hackers you are talking about?

SOB, it doesn't have dedicated servers.  It uses Peer-to-Peer networking (which it retarded).  It basically means that one of the players actaully is the host (server).  So with 64 players it would be rubbish.  The game booster doesn't help that much (especially when we are a global clan).

This is exactly why we don't support it as a clan.

• Member ID:  1719
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1982
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  12060
  • Birthday:  04/03/1981

Cavey
Sonovabich

SOB, it doesn't have dedicated servers.  It uses Peer-to-Peer networking (which it retarded).  It basically means that one of the players actaully is the host (server).  So with 64 players it would be rubbish.  The game booster doesn't help that much (especially when we are a global clan).

This is exactly why we don't support it as a clan.

P2P really suck in mW 2 :(

Bur the game is very awesome !!

• Member ID:  1719
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1982
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  12060
  • Birthday:  04/03/1981

RadarLuvtaKill - COD MW2
If anyone is interested in playing MW2 in Team Deathmatch or any match I know how we can do it without having HACKERS. If we start a private match and invite the players I think we can have as many as 64 people play. Unlimited time, or however we want to set up the game. So we can do this just for our Clan, we can set a time and a day that we want to play. It's not a bad game I talked to a few members and I think it would be allot of fun. If your worried about ping I use Game Booster and it helps allot. Please let me know if your interested.

hey Radar add me in steam if you want to play

My game name is : jerem948