Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hello Idiots

NAPI

• Member ID:  548
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

Hey all; good morning.

I just though I would pop in and say hello to every one. My life has been pretty silly busy with work, and a gazillion other items for a while now.......... Plus I have been having one hell of a time getting into settin' down a playing a shooter......

About the only one I have been poppin in on periodically has been COD4 over at my favorite server THE ACE MOD. Even then unfortunately my attendance has been pretty sporadic.

I really hope all of you are doing well, and that this year that has been going by at mach 10 has been good to you all.

It is funny, I get to thinking during the days sometimes that I should turn in my tags because I am not as present as I was before, then I come on to the boards and keep remembering how many Uber cool folks are here! This is a really cool clan.

I am hoping that sometime soon (and with the on set of winter here in the Northwest) I will get a bit more time and motivation (READ games I want to play, nothing to do with the cool peeps here) to get i the fray a bit more often and resume wiping maps up with other peoples asses.

It has also been a bit tougher to throw 50 something bucks at a new game......lots of other monetary priorities........

When was the last time you got a good NAPI whippin huh??......

Have a great day, Be cool, and I'll see ya all out there.............

NAPI

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Been a long time since i have had a Napi whippin.... ;)   Hope to see you around soon.

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

NAPI - Hello Idiots!!!

Hey all; good morning.

I just though I would pop in and say hello to every one. My life has been pretty silly busy with work, and a gazillion other items for a while now.......... Plus I have been having one hell of a time getting into settin' down a playing a shooter......

About the only one I have been poppin in on periodically has been COD4 over at my favorite server THE ACE MOD. Even then unfortunately my attendance has been pretty sporadic.

I really hope all of you are doing well, and that this year that has been going by at mach 10 has been good to you all.

It is funny, I get to thinking during the days sometimes that I should turn in my tags because I am not as present as I was before, then I come on to the boards and keep remembering how many Uber cool folks are here! This is a really cool clan.

I am hoping that sometime soon (and with the on set of winter here in the Northwest) I will get a bit more time and motivation (READ games I want to play, nothing to do with the cool peeps here) to get i the fray a bit more often and resume wiping maps up with other peoples asses.

It has also been a bit tougher to throw 50 something bucks at a new game......lots of other monetary priorities........

When was the last time you got a good NAPI whippin huh??......

Have a great day, Be cool, and I'll see ya all out there.............

NAPI

Fuck no.. don't turn your tags in ever. It is all good and we all take breaks. I have left for over a year but still logged in once a month... all you have to do. But welcome back. Play some K3 and some freeze tag.. i suck at FT but way to much fun.

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

yes u do hxtr   :)

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Napi.. dude... It's not a problem that you are not here as much. I've been seeing you poke your head in ACE every once-in-awhile. It's been good to play with ya.

You are part of this family. Just cause you don't play as much doesn't change that. You keep checking in the forums, and you play when you can. I'll shoot you just as much as I possibly can when I see you in ACE. 

Take Care Bro!!!!

• Member ID:  548
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

Hey guys thanks a lot for the cool replies; I appreciate it. Fuck am sure a lot of folks don't even know who the hell I am these days!!! LOL.....  But obviously some of the important ones do!

Bammie; Never you mind; I'll still be pokin in to Ace all covert like and shit........I am tryin to take it easy....you know iff'n I play too much you may get a whippin.

Thanks a lot to Angel, and Hxtr for shoutin back.

Ill be around Y'All.

Take care.........................

NAPI.

P.S. Is it time for my Two year medal yet?? LOL......I need more.......

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

Angel

yes u do hxtr   :)

i am much better at getting my team all frozen than not.... maybe I play for the other team. lol

thanks for agreeing with me so fast Angel :(

hahahahaa