Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Horrible Customer Service

fireurza

• Member ID:  677
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1457
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9890
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  02/20/1986
  • Device:  Windows

Gotta love being told by tmobile that i cant exchange my phone because the new one i get will just have the same problem because its a problem affecting all the G2X phones. So the options they give me are upgrade and the phone closest to the spec of my current one is $279 with the discount or wait for LG to fix it

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Yeah the cell phone carriers ALL suck. We have AT&T and the call quality sucks. When they changed everything from analog to digital, the entire industry took a nose dive. I just want a decent phone that works, not a fucking portable computer in my pocket.

• Member ID:  715
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

I have Verizon, and while I have no pricing knowledge as to it's good or bad I will say the service is excellant.

Call quality is clear and I rarely ever drop a call even though I travel quite a bit.

Been with Verizon for quite some time and have never seen a need to switch.

Phone is a HTC Thuderbolt.

• Member ID:  22339
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1715
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  12965
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972

I've had T-Mobile for years and I hate them. I've only stayed with them because I'm on an old plan that's cheap. They can't make me upgrade so they hate me too. lol I'm in need of a new phone. I can pay full price for the phone elsewhere and stay on my plan or buy it through them which forces me to upgrade my plan and sign a 2 year contract. Decisions decisions. I've checked other carriers and no one can offer me the deal that I currently have.

ya plan prices have gone up a bit but from what im seeing now is the competition between them is finally coming back so prices are coming down a little bit.

Aaron Kurth: My G2X is having problems i have called about it and was told that i cannot exchange it for a new one because it is a known problem and i can either wait for LG to fix the issue or i can upgrade to a phone similar with a full discount but that phone with the discount is 279 bucks. what else can i do? i am seriously considering cancelling all my lines and moving to another carrier because i am paying for the insurance and nothing is getting done about it.

!Jerico G: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Live Chat Support my name is Jerico rep ID 1450971. I would be happy to assist you today!

Aaron Kurth: k

!Jerico G: I'm sorry to hear about that Aaron.

!Jerico G: It seems that the possible resolutions has already been offered to you, I'm afraid that those are the only options left. It's either upgrade or exchange.

Aaron Kurth: i was told i cannot exchange due to the fact that if they send me the same phone im just going to have the same problem

!Jerico G: I see. Because it depends on the availability of the device that we can send to you, and it seems that there are no other available phones that we can send to you as a replacement I apologize.

Aaron Kurth: my wife was told that and they gave her the option of receiving several different phones since hers is not available... why am i not getting the same treatment?

Aaron Kurth: so basically im paying for service on phone that i cannot use with insurance that guarantees me a new phone if this one is faulty but im not getting a new phone because the problem is on all of the phones that i can have it replaced with.

!Jerico G: Let me check this one further for you. Would you mind waiting within 3-5 minutes?

Aaron Kurth: sure

!Jerico G: Thank you.

!Jerico G: Thank you for waiting.

!Jerico G: Sorry for that.

Aaron Kurth: k

!Jerico G: I was looking for the memos here regarding your phone's issue but nothings says here about it. Can you tell me what is the main problem of the phone please?

!Jerico G: It seems that you've spoke with someone from our Tech Support last time.

Aaron Kurth: my phone will randomly black screen and i have to remove the battery to get it to turn back on... it will also freeze and i have to remove the battery to fix that one as well. it will also randomly partially reset and freeze at the loading screen

!Jerico G: Okay. That's the line ending in 6782 right?

Aaron Kurth: yes

!Jerico G: Okay. I was actually wondering who told you that it's a known issue with your phone. Have you made any replacement with that same phone previously?

Aaron Kurth: this is the 3rd g2x i have had... so i have had it replaced twice since i upgraded to it

!Jerico G: And you were experiencing the same problems on all 3 the same devices right?

Aaron Kurth: yes

!Jerico G: Okay. I really apologize Aaron, the only option left for me here to do for you is handset exchange but again it will still be the same make and model only. I am not able to select any other devices aside from this one. I believe it has something to do with the device's availability in relation to your eligibility as well as our customer, but that is something I am not sure of on my end I'm sorry.