Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

fu redirect server

Pedromex

• Member ID:  5641
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  523
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1972
  • Device:  Windows

server was playing the beta and I'm really pissed and had 3 rounds playing and I redirected to another server really is annoying to do this but anyway I can not do anything more than suggest that broaden the number of players on the server 40.

really good to play on their servers but this really pisses me off bsbsbsbsbsbsbs :rtfm:

Awards

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

OW2 cannot support 40 players. 32 is about as far as it can go in freezetag without introducing stability problems or the various issues associated with too many players at one time. Just the way it is but considering that Black Ops and later only allow 18 players, 32 is a gift.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

OW2 cannot support 40 players. 32 is about as far as it can go in freezetag without introducing stability problems or the various issues associated with too many players at one time. Just the way it is but considering that Black Ops and later only allow 18 players, 32 is a gift.

yea what he said ...sorry dude ...but redirect is to automatically set to make room for members as they have priority for servers....start using mic more and if u get member requirements done and you make urself known with admins mayb we invite you to join...oh go on front page of website is list of member requirements if u complete all the knows and get to know admins then we will go from there dude.until then ...just the way its set up so our members dont have to wait to play...most of us members went thru same thing we know how you feel so hang in there dude who knows what happens next you know

Edited by CobraBites

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

I am sorry for any Inconvenience this causes to you. I know how you feel m8. All of us know it.

This server is very popular and that members have have a higher priority should be comprehensible.

Be patient and get the member requirements done. Talk with people so that they know you. I am pretty sure it will be a question of time and you might get an invitation.

See you on the field :welcome:

• Member ID:  3440
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  812
  • Birthday:  02/12/1967

I have no issue whatsoever with getting booted to make room for the paying clan members. I don't like the redirect to a different mod server with different maps that nobody is playing in. So I just wait till it finishes the downloads and disconnect. It is annoying sometimes but hey who am I to complain? I think I'd rather just get booted with a message "player kicked to make room for clan members".