Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

requirements

JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

i have a 580 sc...1050 watt psu...i7-965extreme @3.2,,12g corsair 1600 ram....do you think i will be able to run at good frame rates or do i have to go out and buy a new 780?,,,,and no im not buy radeon...lol...i have  an Asus 3d monitor as well 120 refresh rate so just wondering if i have to upgrade ....?,,,,if not i'm going to get it today...or shoud i just get the battlefield 3 complete setup?,,,and not waste my time with the upgrade?,,,,let me know what you guys would do...i love my cod4 but used to love all the battlefield series too,,,any feedback would be good..since i have a day off i am off to the city to do some retail therapy....battlefield 4 or battlefield 3 gold edition?

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

i have a 580 sc...1050 watt psu...i7-965extreme @3.2,,12g corsair 1600 ram....do you think i will be able to run at good frame rates or do i have to go out and buy a new 780?,,,,and no im not buy radeon...lol...i have  an Asus 3d monitor as well 120 refresh rate so just wondering if i have to upgrade ....?,,,,if not i'm going to get it today...or shoud i just get the battlefield 3 complete setup?,,,and not waste my time with the upgrade?,,,,let me know what you guys would do...i love my cod4 but used to love all the battlefield series too,,,any feedback would be good..since i have a day off i am off to the city to do some retail therapy....battlefield 4 or battlefield 3 gold edition?

BF3 IS  great game m8, but we don't know if it is still going to be as popular now that BF4 is coming out, i still go back and play BFBC2 sometimes, still some servers running but not many, people move on that's the problem.

• Member ID:  86
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  223
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1824
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  13395
  • Birthday:  06/29/1967

yes

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

yes

?,,,,run it well..on ultra...or average?,,,also i have a 120hz monitor....i am getting 250 fps on cod4 for fun....without a sweat..maybe 56 degrees or a bit under...just wondering if i should just wait and check out other people's reactions...i would definately like to try it ...just for the campaigns alone....let me know what you would do hardcore?,,,any help would be appreciated