Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

TO ALL WARTHUNDER FANS - READ!

Spirit

• Member ID:  8277
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2099
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1980

hello ladies and gentlemen

i don't know what is the time in your countries right now but in 1 hour (19:00 GMT+4 Moscow) will start official live stream from warthunder community

golden eagles will be given to every player of winning team during the stream show

somehow that doesn't appear at warthunder.com but it does appear in warthunder.ru

maybe that because the stream is by russians

however, if anybody is interested to have some fun and also win golden eagles then come to teamspeak and i will explain you the details and maybe we can make a squad and join to game

it's all about luck, we just need to get in the same server with streamers and win that game

100GE for each victory

many games will be played so winning some GE is possible

game will be at Realistic Battles(previously called Historical)

CYA IN TEAMSPEAK

CHEERS

• Member ID:  20112
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  568
  • Days Won:  0

nice , im there buddy

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

They can go and fuck themselves, they robbed me of $19 or 5000 Golden Eagles and they won't give me either, maybe it's my Golden Eagles those nice chaps are giving away to everyone else...fuck em :wallbash:

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

They can go and fuck themselves, they robbed me of $19 or 5000 Golden Eagles and they won't give me either, maybe it's my Golden Eagles those nice chaps are giving away to everyone else...fuck em :wallbash:

that sucks dude...i stop putting money in game myself ofc i didnt have much to give in first place think i only put in like 30 ..lol

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116

that sucks dude...i stop putting money in game myself ofc i didnt have much to give in first place think i only put in like 30 ..lol

I had Paypal on the case and they told me a couple of days ago that i was getting nothing, i have been on to Xsolla for 3 weeks now and all they say is Gaijin say i got the Eagles....fucking buillshit, i had 1582 Gold Eagles before my order and i still have 1582 Gold Eagles now, i deliberately never touched any until this was sorted, Paypal say they cannot do anything because it is not actual DLC i am disappointed with Paypal too, these companies have no problem taking money from you but when they fuck up they just put a wall up in front of you and don't even get me started on those fucking Gaijin crooks, you go to appeal and they just send you around in circles, i spend hours trying to get through to them only to end up back in the place i started from, i believe they do this on purpose just to sicken you off so you will give up...and it has worked i give up...a bunch of fucking crooks the lot of them.

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

I had Paypal on the case and they told me a couple of days ago that i was getting nothing, i have been on to Xsolla for 3 weeks now and all they say is Gaijin say i got the Eagles....fucking buillshit, i had 1582 Gold Eagles before my order and i still have 1582 Gold Eagles now, i deliberately never touched any until this was sorted, Paypal say they cannot do anything because it is not actual DLC i am disappointed with Paypal too, these companies have no problem taking money from you but when they fuck up they just put a wall up in front of you and don't even get me started on those fucking Gaijin crooks, you go to appeal and they just send you around in circles, i spend hours trying to get through to them only to end up back in the place i started from, i believe they do this on purpose just to sicken you off so you will give up...and it has worked i give up...a bunch of fucking crooks the lot of them.

That is totally Fucked up.

I cant believe PayPal couldn't help you those thieving bastards . . . .They act all high and mighty like they are the best way to handle a transaction then when a problem comes up they run behind the sofa with their tail between their legs.

I'm not for a whole lot of law enforcement (too many cops = corruption) but the internet has so much money flying around something has to be done to remedy problems like these. This case is a slam-dunk 1 person is all it would take to check sonovabich's credit card account showing the payment and then check his account in WT to see if he received the golden eagles . . .   .Boom! . . . .  done!

Please join me in slapping the dog shit out of Paypal,Gaijin,and every other limp dicked organization that wont take the needed steps to fix situations like these.

Ok yeah I got a little pissy . . . . . .this stuff just happens too much. . . . . . . :whistle: