Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

A Man Walks Into A Bar

TBB

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  271
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18274
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  133905
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  273
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946
  • Device:  Windows

A guy walks into a bar and orders 12 shots. Before the bartender even returns with the check, the man has slammed back half of them and shows no signs of slowing down. As the guy finishes his final shot, the bartender asks, "Why are you drinking so fast?"
The guy wipes his mouth and replies, "You would be drinking fast, too, if you had what I had." The bartender asks, "What do you have?"
The guy says, "75 cents,” and runs out the door.

Two friends are walking their dogs together. One has a big black lab, while the other has a minuscule chihuahua. They pass a bar and the lab owner says, "Let's get a beer." The chihuahua walker complains, "That would be great, but we can't take our dogs in there." The first responds, "Watch me."
The lab owner strolls in with her dog and orders a beer. The bartender tells her, "Sorry, you can't bring your dog in here." "He's my seeing eye dog," the woman replies feigning offense. The bartender quickly apologizes and serves her the beer.
The other woman follows, her chihuahua in tow, and orders a beer as well. Again the bartender says there are no dogs allowed in the bar. "He's my seeing eye dog," the woman replies. "Yeah, right,” the bartender says, “A chihuahua? Give me a break."
Without missing a beat, the woman replies, "They gave me a chihuahua?!"

A guy walks into a bar and asks for 10 shots of the establishment’s finest single malt scotch. The bartender sets him up, and the guy takes the first shot in the row and pours it on the floor. He then takes the last shot in the row and does the same.
The bartender asks, "Why did you do that?" And the guy replies, "Well the first shot always tastes like crap, and the last one always makes me sick!"

• Member ID:  27916
  • Group:  ++ Insurgency Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  2608
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Really funny I had a good laugh. I even told my wife.