Jump to content

T-Rat

++ COD4 Admin
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    100.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,574,930 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by T-Rat

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. Hoth
  2. You don't look a day over 70! Happy Birthday!
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy many, many more
  5. Welcome Ronnie!!!! About time...
  6. Dadda, I would restart, but there is no server info with the new website. Sorry Sally, it's up to you.
  7. Happy Birthday Weed! Congrats on making it to 70!
  8. Happy Birthday Edd!
  9. Welcome back, Maz
  10. Happy Birthday!
  11. Hi Ronnie! Welcome!
  12. Happy Birthday Ice - I hope your son Seph got you something nice...
  13. Dukoo - Italian for sexy man! Happy Birthday!
  14. Setting up custom classes in FTag1 won't take effect until a reconnect or map change. FW
  15. Happy Birthday Pengy! I hope you enjoy many, many more!
  16. Server Restarted 11:48AM EST Thanks Dadda!
  17. Happy Birthday!
  18. Happy Birthday PigDog! I hope you enjoy many, many more!
  19. Happy Birthday!
  20. Wait a minute! I thought Moron was hatched! Happy Birthday!
  21. Happy Birthday, Mr. Vosss
  22. Thank you! Cheers,
  23. T-man is a STUD!
  24. Happy Birthday - you Deval Patrick look-a-like! I hope you enjoy many, many more! Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.