Jump to content

BlackRose

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3937
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63
  • Donations

    360.99 USD 
  • Points

    11,545,148 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by BlackRose

  1. I dont like any of them now
  2. My 3 cents are if it keeps ppl in the server then go for it. Otherwise make them smarter!!lool
  3. I thought he4 was as well,,but I checked and he was not on therer.
  4. Yes it6 is noears. he has no account now on fb. https://www.xtremeidiots.com/profile/238-noears711xi/ His account on here,,not on since 2022
  5. https://www.facebook.com/groups/229798417030569/user/100004282359858/ fb account. He was removed from our fb group in 2020. I believe he passed but cant remember his name
  6. yes steam should not be selling it,,ask for refund,,then buy a disc copy
  7. ok I show a server listed in your name with xi tags,, 74.91.116.175 ???,hhmmmm
  8. do you have a server set up for testing?? I saw it but could not DL because it was not on redirect. 12kb DL
  9. i had it yesterday but was a diff map,,cant remember which one
  10. A segmentation fault (often shortened to segfault) is a specific runtime error that occurs when a program tries to access a memory location that it is not allowed to touch. [1, 2] When this happens, the computer's hardware detects the illegal access and alerts the operating system. To prevent the rogue program from corrupting data or crashing the entire system, the OS step in and immediately terminates the program, usually displaying a message like Segmentation fault (core dumped). [1, 2, 3] ?️ Common Causes Segfaults are incredibly common in lower-level programming languages like C and C++ because they give developers direct control over computer memory via pointers. The most frequent culprits include: [1, 2] Dereferencing a Null Pointer: Trying to read or write to a pointer that points to NULL or nullptr (nothing). Out-of-Bounds Array Access: Attempting to read or write to an index that doesn't exist (e.g., trying to access array[100] on an array that only holds 10 items). Using Uninitialized Pointers: Using a pointer that was declared but never assigned a valid memory address. Use-After-Free (Dangling Pointers): Trying to access a block of memory after you have already freed or deallocated it. Stack Overflow: Exhausting the program's stack memory, which is usually caused by
  11. thats one I never seen before!!lol
  12. maybe leave game when map rotates then go bck in. Some ppl have to do that
  13. Welcome
  14. I think we had one but only cod5 really works, pm me some ip,,I dont see many anymore for cod4
  15. maybe end of September. Everyone back to scholl and work. @Merlin007
  16. wow had not heard anything
  17. FB is also slow,,took 5 times clicking on this post to get it to load.
  18. ? Daily Scramble #957 — all 6 words, avg 7.7s · 132 pts ▶ Play the XtremeIdiots Daily Games
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.