Jump to content

Gam3rGurL

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    325,016 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Gam3rGurL

  1. I love my drive into work now with the scene I get to see.well when there are no assholes on the roads lol
  2. Orangeville. Moved last year
  3. Haha female friends .more like sisters
  4. So I finally got a chance to get another tattoo done. This time made it into a best friends day and all got matching tatts
  5. Miss everyone I'm definitely trying to get a computer I have my tv just need to invest in a gaming tower
  6. Happy Easter to you all.
  7. its more of having room for one,lol our house isn't too big and the office isn't big enough for another computer with 2 3D printers,lol so might have to get a nice small gaming computer and put in the living room maybe.
  8. wow that's a nice tatt!. Ill be getting my next one(s) done in June.
  9. @@Hunter I hope so too.
  10. Hey guys so as u may have noticed i haven't been on cod in a few months lol I actually moved and I don't have a computer. Hopfully if things work out well I'll purchase my own computer for gaming and get steam installed and of course cod lol miss playing with you all.
  11. Happy Birthday!!!
  12. Was good up until I fell on the Ice lol now doing physiotherapy for about 4 weeks
  13. Thanks everyone ! It Was a god day
  14. Merry Christmas to all !!!!
  15. from a month ago after Fanexpo in Toronto. surprise b-day dinner and bowling for best friends husband. was a bit over dressed for bowling haha but had no other clothes at the time,lol
  16. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
  17. Happy Birthday Viprz !!
  18. Happy Birthday
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.