Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    66,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Welcome to the forums
  2. 'EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1: Gigantus Tank, Bullet Girls Marking' Sounds like the name of a bad porn movie ?
  3. I will..saw you're in game right now so don't got the nerves to join now...will try it soon!
  4. What happened to the !like and !dislike option? Seemed to be not working, at least untill yesterday it didn't for me
  5. Welcome to the forums
  6. Maybe if they changed the lighting it wouldn't attract swearing drunk penguins who cause a potential firehazard by drinking 80% liquor and smoking while at it. I blame the lighting.
  7. Welcome to the forums
  8. Had some unexpected company so couldnt participate in the end... sorry!
  9. Sooooo...for a timezone noob aka myself, am I correct that it will be on 21:00 Amsterdam time?
  10. @AyaqGuyaq here is your appeal
  11. 95% sure its a boy on the last ultrasound..it shows *ahum* some tissue that doesn't fit good on a girl lol. But the definate sex ultrasound is the 10th of december!
  12. Ive got 3kg of corn waiting to turn into popcorn, but the appeals just won't pop up #moredramaplease!
  13. Only took about 1,5 minute of camping...and I'll spare you the details
  14. Since a few weeks I found out my girlfriend is pregnant and we are expecting (our first) child somewhere around the 8th of June. All ultrasounds looked awesome and both baby and mom are doing fine. Is there gonna be room for another little idiot by then? Some footage of the little idiot:
  15. So isn't @Wardogs411 but yet we accept him!
  16. I'll be in...cod4 obviously
  17. Welcome to the forums
  18. Welcome to the forums
  19. Sourtap

    Hola

    Welcome to the forums
  20. Welcome to the forums
  21. I was about to post something about 'the one comming up with this rotation needs his/her ass whooped'. Now that I find out it was @WldPenguin I'll wisely keep my mouth shut and wait for this saturday
  22. Sourtap

    NEWBY

    Welcome to the forums
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.