Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    65,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Explains your scoring this afternoon
  2. Welcome to the forums
  3. Sourtap

    Hi all

    Pizza. Welcome to the forums
  4. Would've joined if I had had cod5...have fun guys
  5. Either you're being a complete troll @NaChO or you really are missing some braincells Oh and btw, dead silence is perfectly 'hearable' if you got somewhat of a decent headset..
  6. Welcome guys...now if only i can find a way to get @Timmah! banned ? Jk mate
  7. Roger that, will do! His name was Superskrub420 or something...dont remember the numbers behind it and cant open the file to recollect
  8. Heya, I just made a 10 minute record of a guy cheating in our cod4 servers. When I look up the file, I can't seem to find an appropiate application/program to open it with. I tried windows media player but it doesn't allow it to open. Does anyone know what program is needed to run cod4 ingame recordings? I recorded it by bringing up console and using /record and /stoprecording. Thanks in advance!
  9. Sourtap

    Hi All

    Welcome to the forums!
  10. Welcome to the forums!
  11. Sourtap

    Hello!

    Welcome to the forums!
  12. Welcome to the forums!
  13. Sourtap

    Hello!

    Welcome to the forums
  14. Welcome @BigRedTwit! One of my favourite players to play with/against!
  15. The focus lies on ignoring the excessive whining and crying of @TheHammer and @wildthing. After playing cod4 for about 10+ years and about 2+ on XI servers i still find it a learning curve as well, since I never seem to get used to it Welcome anyway!
  16. Welcome to the forums
  17. Sourtap

    Bretty0

    Welcome to the forums
  18. Sourtap

    yo

    Welcome to the forums (again)
  19. Welcome to the forums
  20. Welcome to the forums man
  21. Looking at all those sorry ass players, I must get back in the game soon to whoop some asses again, camper style! ? @Timmah! Hope you're good bud..tried checking in on ya on TS but you were afk or just being silent untill i f'd off, which I did eventually
  22. Welcome to the forums
  23. Welcome to the forums
  24. Welcome to the forums
  25. Good to see you're still rocking it @StormCrow Hell yea!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.