Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. I have struggled with depression for the last nine years. I am not suicidal (anymore), and I have faith in God, but I am 26 and I haven't found anything worth living for yet. It's to the point where I don't care if I die. My generation is full of cowards and people who judge you for things you cannot change. My glass is neither half full or half empty, it is broken. I am hardwired to think worst case scenario, and always prepare for it, and that helps as an Engineer, but I don't have faith in people and I don't trust anyone. It is hard for me to set goals. I go to work, come home, distract myself with video games, etc, go to bed, and repeat. In the back of my mind, I imagine dying well before I can retire, or even pay off my student loans. I just feel like my life is slipping away, so I was just wondering, ... what is worth living for?
  2. Yes, I put the clan tags on too. I believe my name reads [>XI<]RANDALL_XI
  3. I purchased Call of Duty World at War today. My name in game is RANDALL_XI with the >XI< tags on. The name RANDALL was taken and I could not do RANDALL>XI<. Is RANDALL_XI okay for my name on our servers? I was not sure what to do. V/R, RANDALL>XI<
  4. From one idiot to another, Congratulations and Welcome to >XI<
  5. Hey everyone, I saw Bdog>XI< on Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Is anyone else playing? I'd like to add you on Steam so we can play together. I've been playing it a lot. I'm addicted to getting Gold camos for weapons. So far I have Gold for both shotguns, all the pistols (so Regal camo for shotguns and pistols), the M40A3, Skorpion, G36C, and MP44. I mainly play Team Deathmatch in the game because it is the most popular and I can get a lot of kills, especially headshots, each map. I will admit and advise, the default graphics settings really hurt my eyes playing so much the first weekend. I had to turn the settings down a ton and I have updated my NVIDIA graphics drivers three times already. There's a lot I like and some things I don't like about the game. I will say though that dedicated servers are expected to be released in January. Hackers are running wild right now, but there aren't too many of them.
  6. Congratulations!
  7. Sorry to hear of your loss. This is a tragedy. I will pray for you and your family.
  8. I just logged onto my e-mail and saw I was inactive on the website. I'm still here! I have been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, proudly wearing my >XI< tags!
  9. Happy Birthday!
  10. From one idiot to another, Congratulations and Welcome to >XI<
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. Happy Birthday!
  14. From one idiot to another, Congratulations and Welcome to >XI<
  15. Happy Birthday!
  16. Happy Birthday!
  17. I don't know why, but I have begun to eat a lot more jerky lately, so I was wondering what type of jerky all of you like to eat. I have only tried homemade jerky once, and it was delicious, so I know it is better, but I still don't mind some of the brand-name teriyaki beef jerky. If you have any recipes, I'd love to read about what you make. Please share!
  18. Sorry to hear of your loss, Sammy. My father passed last September, and we're still not done deciding what we will get rid of. It takes time. Stay strong. You are in my prayers.
  19. I use the 3 killstreak UAV more than the RC-XD. It's not hard to get 3 kills. If you use Flak Jacket or Hardwired, you are a dot on my radar. My whole team knows where you are. Tubes through windows, etc. Another reason why Stealth is amazing. My setup: SPAS-12 with Grip, .44 magnum, Frag grenade, Smoke Grenade, Armor Piercing, Dead Silence, and Stealth. I change my killstreaks depending on the map, but the SAM-Turret is my favorite, so I always use that.
  20. You also can't creep around slowly or camp like a potato. That's too easy for tubes and RC-XD's. I don't use Flak Jacket or Hardwired. Stealth is the best perk 3 in the mod.
  21. There's no reason to use anything besides a shotgun in MW2. Solves all my problems. But anyway, if you use the perk 3 Flak Jacket, you can tank one, if not both, tubes. Normally you die from splash damage from tubes, not direct impact. An emp grenade disables the cars a lot quicker than they used to. Combine Flak Jacket with an additional 3, 5, or 7 deathstreak Body Armor advantage, and tubes are nothing to worry about. What I don't like about the RC-XD is the spawn protection granted after the killstreak is over. Same with the Predator, Smartbombs, AGM, and AC130. Granted, I don't usually stop running ever, but getting knifed in the back when you can't even see the enemy coming is annoying. When I do use the RC-XD, it is purely to defrost. If the timer runs out, yeah I might blow someone up if they are next to me. What is good about them, or Predators, Smartbombs, AGMs, and AC130s is that if you hit a car and blow it up, and an enemy, that counts towards your killstreak. I normally use the 4-killstreak SAM Turret, so if I can get that 4th kill while in an RC-XD, it makes me happy.
  22. thank you!
  23. @@Trailrtrash Happy Belated Birthday to you too!
  24. Thanks everyone. My sister and I turned 25 yesterday. Having a big party today. I plan on getting white-girl wasted! Cheers!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.