Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. Today my little Cockatiel, Rocky, passed away. He was a happy bird who loved to whistle, chirp, and be whistled and chirped at in return. I have been fortunate to not have experienced death of loved ones that much in my life thus far, but it is really tough.
  2. Shamu, I might make that trip. I will try to get out and experiment. Thanks for the advice everyone!
  3. I turned 21 this past summer and I don't drink too often, but I need some advice on what is good and what isn't. I've had Heineken, Bud Lite w/ Lime, Coors Lite, Budweiser, and Corona so far in the past months, along with some mixed drinks and stuff, but I'm looking for one solid beer I can buy and not regret.
  4. Congratulations!
  5. I was in Freeze Tag Server 1 tonight for cod4 and had about 85 kills and 50 defrosts and then my game crashed. It was heartbreaking. One minute, kicking ass; next minute, devastated. I am working hard to get that gold cross, level 65, and I lost a lot of experience in a flash. I was worried it would happen and I considered leaving the game so I could safely earn it, but I didn't act soon enough. I'm sure everyone has had this problem. It sucks.
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. Hickeydog, I did that for one semester, failed a few courses, and then couldn't play video games over break because I was disappointed with myself. Granted, I was sick for two weeks up until finals and was stuck in bed, but procrastination kills me if I play too much during the semester. As a result of that semester, I too will be a Super Senior next year. I feel your pain.
  8. eidolonFIRE, I heard Python sucks from friends who took it.
  9. Congratulations BA_Sniper!
  10. Even though you do not like me, I say Congratulations, Tiger!
  11. eidolonFIRE, what languages do they teach at VCU? I learned MATLAB at Rutgers for Mechanical.
  12. eidolonFIRE, I do the same thing. Usually I will play when the semester begins, but when shit starts to hit the fan, I either uninstall or play on the weekends until the semester is over.
  13. 10-1 ratio is awesome! In my engineering courses, it's the opposite, unfortunately. Rutgers has some good parties, though. I don't party too often, but there are always good parties every week.
  14. That is awesome!
  15. Currently, I am a Senior at Rutgers University, in New Jersey for Mechanical Engineering. I was just curious if any member or non-member on this site is in college as well.
  16. Welcome Crusher! Nice to meet you!
  17. Hey everyone, I was just curious if any XI Members lived in or near New Jersey. I saw a topic the other day about meeting and posting pictures of players you meet and I was just curious if anyone lived near me. I do not have access to the XI Map since I am not a member of XI, but someone might live close by and I could meet them. Thanks!
  18. Nicely done. It's a shame what happened to Jumper xD
  19. I will keep everyone in my prayers. I wish you the best of luck!
  20. Hey everyone, it's me Jon Randall, known in game as RANDALL. I mainly play in Freeze Tag Server 1 or occasionally on the MW2 server. Anyway, I decided to uninstall cod4 back in October to focus on my schoolwork, but now I am on winter break from college and I will be playing for about a month or so until school starts again. My shotgun and I are at your service. Happy Holidays everyone! I'm glad to be back!
  21. D: D: D: D: Oh my goodness. Probably the greatest thing I've ever seen... Thank you! Thanks to all who replied! I appreciate your input!
  22. Bienvenidos! Nice to meet you!
  23. RANDALL

    Intro

    Welcome! Nice story!
  24. Hey everyone, this is RANDALL here. I was just curious if there are any shotgun enthusiasts besides myself on this site. I don't see too many people using them when I play, but I sure could use a wingman to wreak havoc with! I'm in college now so I don't have much money to buy a shotgun, but when I get out on my own, I am seriously considering competition shotgun shooting. Shotguns are my favorite weapons in game and in real life. I'm pretty good at shooting clay pigeons myself, although I do not get an opportunity to do so too often. Let me know if you appreciate this weapon as much as I do!
  25. Thanks a lot! I'm exploring more things, including the MW2 Beta. If there's a shotgun, I'll be there!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.