Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. torpedo tube from a submarine?
  2. @@Damage_inc- lmao!
  3. @@Hunter , Yeah I thought so, thanks!
  4. I could probably get a friend to do that.
  5. I'm not sure if I had an introduction, so here it is. I am Jon Randall, known in game as RANDALL. I like basketball and video games. I mainly use shotguns because they are my favorite weapons, but I am good with other guns too. See you all in the servers!
  6. I've been working as a cashier at the grocery store around the corner from my house for almost 6 years throughout high school and now college and although the job is boring at times, it pays the few bills I have right now while I still live at home. The job is all about patience, but tonight mine was pushed to the limit. Summertime in New Jersey means hot, thick, humid air and for the last five years, I have always loved how cold the air conditioning was in the store. However, lately it has been uncomfortably warm in the store and tonight I finally asked why that was so. Turns out, there was a customer complaint that the store was too cold. Grocery stores are all about customer satisfaction, so the simple solution was to raise the temperature in the store. Since I am part-time, my hours fluctuate weekly as well as in length. Tonight I had a 7-hour shift and I was sweating the entire time. Customers are in the store for how long? Anywhere ranging from a few minutes to maybe an hour at max is my best answer. How selfish can you be? Us employees have to be uncomfortable for hours on end as a result. This really bothers me but there is nothing I can do. Hopefully someone complains it's too hot now, otherwise this will be one miserable summer. I guess it still beats working out in the heat all day but I never expected this.
  7. Just wanted to show some "love" to my friend bob barker. !fu bobbarker: As a baby, you were dropped like a hot potato, repeatedly.
  8. Be strong Janey! I went through a deep depression for six months before where everything seemed grey but with patience, faith, and some meds I was able to push through the hardest time of my life. Give your cat a hug everyday. I will pray for you!
  9. No problem guys See you in the servers!
  10. Ok, I will keep that in mind. @@YellowSnow I was not referring to an >XI< server. I was referring to a separate server that I am an admin of. I just wanted to make you all aware of a player named "dot" who hacked my server.
  11. I am an admin of UGL Promod for cod4, and today as I was in the server, I banned a hacker by the name "dot" who I also heard had hacked the rcon password a few days ago. People were getting banned when no other admins were online. I confirmed he hacked the password after I banned him because my friends who were in the server started getting banned all at once. They messaged me on xfire telling me they were banned, so I started unbanning them from my RconMax tool, but then he changed the rcon password, leaving me helpless. I do not own the servers, I was just given the rcon password. I just wanted to let you know of this "dot" guy because he is a serious threat.
  12. Happy Birthday man!
  13. Good to see you too Cross ;D
  14. Haha, Good to see you Bubbles and Boomer!
  15. I survived my Junior year of Mechanical Engineering and I don't have to take any summer courses, so I am back for the summer! I hopped on Server 1 today and played one of my favorite maps, Sci-Fi. Great way to kick off the summer! I'll see you all in the servers!
  16. Ok, lol, thanks!
  17. The last few times I came to this site, I am already signed in for some reason. I will even Sign Out and close my browser, launch chrome again, come back to the site and I am already signed in.
  18. Thanks, good luck to you both!
  19. Hey everyone, I just finished my first week back at college and just wanted to let you all know that I will not be playing as much freeze tag during the semester. Maps tend to take a while sometimes, so during the semester I usually play promod or hardcore, etc because the maps are shorter and fit my schedule better. I don't like leaving games before they are finished, unless I have to, which is why I just wanted to let all the good people in Server 1 know that I won't be around as much, although I do like to play in Server 2 before I go to bed occasionally. I had a blast this winter break and I thank everyone for being kind to me.
  20. Happy Birthday!
  21. Happy Birthday!
  22. TAKE NOTES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Lv-0S20ss
  23. I have installed and uninstalled a few times now for school and when I install, it starts as 1.6 and so I download the 1.7 patch. Then, I go to http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php to update my Punkbuster. Do you use a config? There might be a problem with that if you use one. When I last installed back around Thanksgiving, I had my players folder saved from the last time I uninstalled so that I could keep my guns and cammos, but I don't know if you did and if there was a problem with that. I don't know if this will help, but that is just what I do. Good luck.
  24. Hxtr suggested this should be a post, so I decided to start this topic. I'm a Senior in college, studying Mechanical Engineering and I have had to take completely useless courses that I feel are just ways to suck money out of kids. Like I said, I'm trying to be an engineer and I have had to take, for example, Hispanic Film Study, Ancient Rhetoric & Speechmaking, and Critical Cartography. These courses were required for the Honors College, but still, they were expensive and pointless. They claim they want well-rounded students with broad horizons, but those courses were stupid. In the School of Engineering at Rutgers University, if you fail a course that is on your graduation checklist, you have to retake it and at least pass the course. An F from early courses are replaced on your transcript with the passing grade from retaking the course. I agree and accept that, BUT if you are a Junior or Senior and you fail a major-specific course, you still have to retake the course, but they won't replace the initial F on your transcript. THAT is bull shit. A student must devote another 3 months and thousands of dollars to pass the course to move on, but a Dean or administrator cannot take a few minutes to change a grade in the computer? EXTORTION. I have fallen victim to this. They claim it is policy, but thankfully I have a Dean that has at least one drop of compassion, unlike anyone else at my school, and agreed to help me out. Rutgers has two sub-campuses and the main campus. I transferred with my friends as a part of a specific program and we were registered for our courses up at the main campus for our first semester there two weeks before the school year began our Junior year. At that point, we were stuck with terrible professors and in addition to that, the work at the main campus was harder and taught differently than we were used to. We were screwed and it was easier for us, although more expensive, to fail the courses and retake them with better professors because otherwise we would have had to fight our hardest to just pass the courses.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.