Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. South side of the grand canyon This rock is at the end of the river picture in the first one. this is the zoom of my camera.
  2. As the day sets we stop for rest as we are entering the Grand Canyon.
  3. If your lost then info is 1 1/2 miles away.
  4. All three pics same spot with zoom from my camera.
  5. What you don't get to see from a plane window. The Rocky Mountains from denver co
  6. Well Now I have a day off. Photos are transferred and ready for posting. a better moon for all!
  7. Hell I might even play just to put my XI tags in his server LOL
  8. Oh the trip there and then the party......OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the trip home. I drove all the way there and drove all the way back. 24 hours driving one way. But you know what I have some great photos there and back. In Fact size does matter and if I remember King Stinger The Bigger they are the harder they fall..... More to come.
  9. To my XI Family, I am here to say that in the last month I have not been on much due to my mother went through kidney stone surgery 4 weeks ago on friday. The following friday my wife had surgery. The thursday before her surgery four employees quit in the store I manage. So I have been working long hours to try to recover the loss of employees. Driving home last night from work a car pulled out in front of me and I was put in braces and taken to the hospital. My truck that I just invested 5000 dollars in repairs the week before is now totaled. With this being said I am sorry but I will not be able to make it to the XI Fest this year. It does sadden me because I have gone every year but there is only so much one man can take and all of this has drained me finanically. I am not here to ask for money I do not want your money. I just wanted my XI Family to know what has been going on since I have not been on. I love all you guys and gals. Now get your pansy asses in game and play!!! Signed, Wildthing COD4 Admin
  10. Server restarted and running
  11. @@hxtr How soon you forget! LOL
  12. @@hxtr WTF
  13. New mod is awesome but like cobra fix the hardwire and stealth and we will be good. Thanks for all the hard work sammy.
  14. Welcome to the forums and as for @@PigDog I miss you too so this is just for you Private Cowboy!
  15. @Scoarch if you had any balls you can't even get out of spawn to thaw sweet cheeks!
  16. If I was you would have heard me tell him to move his pansy ass.
  17. Here is a clip that will fill that need.
  18. Thank you all. May you all have a Merry Christmas.
  19. My whole life i told him that this one song reminded me of Him and I. It will always stay with me because it did happen just like the song. I know that you all have love for your fathers and I did for mine because I knew what he gave up to make my life better because of the seizures I had everyday. Because of the rebel teen I was. Then how he would still help me when I could not find a job. I just wish I had made it in time to be there to say it loud as to how much I loved him before he went.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.