Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. Now rugger has another Head Admin to give him Head. Oh did I say that out loud? Congrats man and keep working hard. The beers will make it easier for rugger to see you on your knees. I know he will be dreaming of those three hearts on your chest.
  2. XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code. If I have pissed you off then please read above. If you can't grow a pair of balls and talk to me direct then do not be an ass about it in the forums. I say i am easy to get along with and talk to. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. I will and have help many players with their computer issues and lag issues. I will continue to help as long as you ask. Remember we are just one big family and sometime there is an asshole in the family. We deal with it and move on. As Frenchi would say KISSY KISSY.
  3. I talked to bob earlier today and asked him i think that ohio is going to be the place and be in the first week of october. I am waiting on him for his feed back so we can get this final.
  4. Can you all see us walking around Vegas with Xtreme Idiots shirts on. Oh good I would have to propose again because some woman would think we are a rock group. Vegas does sound good but need time to know in order to get it off for work for the wife and I.
  5. I wonder why bob can not make a decision. Oh I know why now he is to busy eating sex panthers cookies. The montana deal would work but I think Bob would be worried that someone would mistake his small balls as chestnuts and start to roast them over the campfire. In closing for all of you that whine how far it is remember that Olive comes in all the way from France which is 17 hours of fly time and having to go through customs. Image being asked what is your purpose to be here and He says to see a bunch of idiots. So Bob Barker we are waiting on you and please step away from the cookies.
  6. Yeah cheese did and Darkstar brought it up about how he hated this player and so I said here take a look at this. I think the boy is still laughing.
  7. My wife took the photo!!! Said something about that she may have deleted one. I am trying to find out which one.
  8. These are the pictures from the meeting and we did confirm that Dukoo is to be banned from minecraft server.
  9. When I get home will have the group shot post and pinglo is going to be mad because I missed the bet by 4 second and it landed on green
  10. We are here at the hotel room 1064 and 1066
  11. Hey guys the wife and i have the day off so we will be there early and have rooms for the night at the hotel. So party hard and cell for me is 507-369-3665 call me when you get in.
  12. Hope the wife took you on all the rides for free.
  13. Hope you had a great day.
  14. There is going to be a get together at the mystic lake casino on May 27. Come meet your fellow Idiots if you can. Wildthing, Rugger, Yellowsnow, oddjob and others will be there. So if you can make it post here for the meet and greet.
  15. Welcome to the family.
  16. I do I do I can put mine up now LOL
  17. wildthing

    Hiya!

    Welcome to the idiots home.
  18. Second weekend in sept works for me.
  19. So one decide and make it for the 2 or 3 week of august. Can't do the first weekend.
  20. Welcome to the idiots.
  21. You guys need to suck it up buttercups and move your asses. If you didn't have so many campers on server the map would go faster. LOL I am coming in to motivate you pansy asses!
  22. Well I need to know when and where I do work long weeks. @Rugger I think you have my work times if not I can send to you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.