Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. I can look for the top ten ways to serve Duck http://www.canadianliving.com/how_to_cook/how_to_cook_duck.php canadian too
  2. do you have another video card to install so windows can install a basic video driver ? Then when that works you can reinstall your main card and update the driver. Also no worrys about your map we will get it sorted out its never a problem aside from timing issues
  3. well I guess this will not be allowed in Canada because we can't even watch it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm 2 hours from Ottawa and I think I should go smack some CRTC ass
  4. Hey grandma we should wrap up a head admin spot for you and give it to you as a prezie
  5. patches can be had here COD 4 http://dev.xtremeidiots.com/files/category/21-patches/ COD 5 http://dev.xtremeidiots.com/files/category/22-patches/
  6. No offence to the Northern States they all do this in one form or another but being a truck driver I can say there are 2 and only 2 cities I've seen that are amazing at this snow removal. Ottawa and Montreal I think they acually bag dog poo really awsome to watch them work. you tube video hEmEMiHn8-A Yea yea yea nice tractor but in canada we place the plow up front for snow. And so everybody knows I have my first snow day in decades. HWY Closed and they sent me home. $ hours to go 80 km there and back.
  7. WOW first Seven I thank you for searching the forums for the correct post. Sadly I cannot do what you ask. The redirect works when member joins a full server. And that can be at anytime. I do apologize for the poor timing but thats all it was. And you can never ask to much of us at XI we try to make everybody happy so ask away.
  8. 450 names his last map and no ceiling lights . Its all heart felt but not going to be his last map he has to do one thats perty. I would recommend COD5 -
  9. TY Beers ctf removed from kwai did not support it
  10. Ah I smack my head again and again that maps not in rotation ?
  11. qwell its all in duc's coding and I/ve broken it
  12. And here's the Black OP'S server rotation this is still a work in progress so if anybody see's it crash please post what map did it "mp_airfield:tdm,ctf,tgr;mp_barracks:ctf,tdm;mp_castle:ctf,tdm,tgr,tdm;mp_kwai:tgr,ctf,tdm;mp_powcamp_n:tgr,ctf,tdm;mp_seelow:tdm,ctf,tgr;mp_townville:ctf,tdm,tgr;mp_wolfsquare:tgr,ctf,tdm;mp_roundhouse:tdm,ctf,tgr;mp_seelow:tdm,ctf,tgr;mp_cw_strasbourg:ctf,tdm,tgr;mp_great_escape:tdm,tgr;mp_nachtfeuer:tdm,ctf,tgr"
  13. Dean could you try and download from the link I embedded and let me know if its working please ?
  14. TY Boomer for all your hard work on that site
  15. How are you doing this ? I go http://dev.xtremeidiots.com/ and I never have an issue ?
  16. this should all be available from the uploader or here http://dev.xtremeidiots.com/files/category/22-patches/ . sure I've tested this out please let me know if it fails and what error you get and I will drop all to get it working for you OK
  17. What Leadfinger the wife never slammed the door on you. We need to practice matrimonial safety first. Any place you might have fun needs a second exit. Women rule da earth does not mean we hav to be silly crumpets. Always a second exit and always a second love ah gaming if your in love but be careful the women truly a smart predator them women are more savage then you think. Mind you after passing a football through their privates because you had a great night you can not forsake there vengeance.
  18. ah I don't know. Also can not red you image
  19. Slave to domestic winters are we ?
  20. So what were trying to do is have the game decide what type of game to play instead of voting. I'm using stock maps only ( so they work) The server is suppose to randomly change the map and game type. Let me know if this works and we will start to add custom maps in the rotation . If you have a fav map let us know and we will try to add it as well. Here's the rotation in use and the game types being used. "mp_airfield:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_asylum:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_kwai:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_drum:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_bgate:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_castle:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_shrine:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_stalingrad:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_courtyard:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_dome:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_downfall:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_hangar:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_kneedeep:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_makin:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_makin_day:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp _nachtfeuer:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_outskirts:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_vodka:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_roundhouse:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_seelow:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_subway:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_docks:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr;mp_suburban:tdm,ctf,ftag,tgr"
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.