Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. May be anybody who wishes to complain should run pingtest.net before they say its the server ?? Not meant to sly you DJ just trying to solve this
  2. Man I thought mine was bad DJ. But from those 2 screenies its not the server it has to be something else.
  3. I'm sure some folk ping went up and some went down. I'm talking about lag and CI's (connection interrupts)
  4. I'm sorry LCB you can't pass a barn . Ok so here's what we would like to do. we need 4 or 5 players with HLSW http://www.hlsw.org/ they all need to start hlsw at the same time lets say run it for 20 minute to 30 minutes then take a screen shoot of the lag o meter. Like this We need this to find out if its actually the server or everybody's isp doing this. What happening right now is there are players lagging and players not lagging. Some get CI's some do not. We do not have an answer to this question so we need to look deeper into the eye's on the interwebby to see whats up. I should remind everybody though why we changed servers in the first place. The Chicago server was worse then this server if by a measure of complaints alone.
  5. DAmm killer whale another 5 minutes of my life gone
  6. We are talking about and trying to figure out what the problem is. Please be patience
  7. New map for you guys over at MU its even got heavy foilage http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/5099-mp-biosphere/#entry36319 or the direct link to the map https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Vn94wORkAaaGMtcFhMZ0RJVEU/edit?pli=1
  8. That even made the news in little Kingston Ontario
  9. Its Beers fault Thanks Johnny and DJ
  10. Ok 61 views and 4 answers. Now its 5 answers. Mine is I don't know but its better then 60 to 4 WAW is dieing a slow death too sad to say
  11. I've been alot of servers with bunny hoppers. I always shoot them. Love campers too I always know where they are.
  12. In this case its so much easyer to use the mute button. It does mute him always too
  13. Labob

    dadda2

    Never heard of him
  14. I will have to hold my nose though for cod4 could never teach that boy where to make maps hard headed I tel you ?
  15. Happy BJ woops BD to you now change your Major in school the internet will not get you a real job. p.s. tommorrow i'll show you a web page boo boo
  16. Not in Canada pissy ass bastards always ripping us off.
  17. You da man Johnny
  18. I'm looking into this and right now I think its something between the game server and our redirect. Just not completely sure what ?
  19. I'm pondering this issue over a good beer and I'll let you know what I come up with
  20. Well it does look like I only spent 2 minutes on it
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.