Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. That would never happen no way
  2. you can also reset radient by clearing out the radiant folder in you registry. In the windows search bar type in regedit and open the program. Then go HKEY CURRENT USER / Software / iw and delete the CoDWaWRadient folder. Then launch the launcer then radient and it should ask you for the .prj file again its in the bin folder and its all reset. Don't screw up your registry
  3. Yea well done Harry. Your going to really want to run it wired. Where as wireless is really a great thing it does get all funky with your connection.
  4. That help you ? And where is Boomer ?
  5. LOL suck up brown nosing graphic artist -
  6. Go into your Call of duty world at war / source_data folder and delete the files that are duplicate. What you can do to help get rid of that error is make a folder in the source_data folder with the name of the map that your making the textures for and save your files to that folder.
  7. I"m thinking the amount of time you spend in last time is linked to the amount of time it takes to respawn after a death. So if it takes 5 seconds to respawn you get 5 seconds in last stand. Thats just an old memory though.
  8. And no complaints yet a sign that it was long over due.
  9. Link for tools is here http://www.xiredirect2.com/redirect/cod4/ Node without a volume to select all your brushes the command is crtl i
  10. I'll upload the tools for cod4 and paste a link for you. I would think it might be easyer for you to create a web page and use a link to get to it from here. Your going to need alot of info. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php/Category:Mapping I can tell you from experience most of the tuts are copy's of copy's with random error added to help you think about the joy of mapping
  11. Looks nice
  12. Pm me and I'll let you know. DO NOT POST it in here its an open forum thread ok guys and girls. Its also posted in each member game section I'n sure.
  13. Well there's 11 map rotations of about 25 to 30 maps per. They get swapped out every two weeks. So in theory you will not see a map twice (besides the 2 week rotation) every 3 months thats perty darn good I think.
  14. Well I looked at it again and it looks right I tried it using the password and got in NP. Server was empty though LOl. I don't think that matters to be honest. Please if anybody else can try this out when the server is full for a test I'd like to know if it works or not for them. I'll get it going deerhunter
  15. GRRRR I'll look at it again.
  16. LOL The Mac Admin so you tell him to launch win 7 on the mac LOL I love it. Somebody give the man a forum thread he's gettting requests now.
  17. Not saying I love him or anything he's just got this weird spreadsheet thing I like geek alert
  18. yep I bet if you asked Mr. Beers could drop you a list of every FT map there is. And the one that don't and He could cross index the spawn variables of them. Not sure what I just typed but he can do that.
  19. Not that type of slot Chile we wil lnot increase the amount of players in the server.
  20. HMM That is not happy anything. OK its going to be at 20 for a while. I'll see if I can't get 3 more slots added.
  21. hey don't hit me anything I'm already hard up hard done by and hard on too much. TY Beers
  22. Damm sweet but sadly looks far to detailed for a MAC could you please reduse it in size and send it to the apple approval site for redenial - . I forget who's doing the maze map and I do apoligize for that got so much going on to remember but its a great place to show another form of wall in a maze map. Remember everybody its all about detail and distraction from the 1 demensional world that is gaming. Or if you wish its nothing but a world of pictures
  23. Is that Jacko stalking Bob ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.