Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. You know this topic is getting so old. Really people does not matter what you do do not use your MB sound for cod4 really simple. Do that no errors. I do not care what you do after that for sound but I do promise your error will never appear again. As I said earlyer do this do that you might get lucky for a while it wil come back as you have read on the internet it ALWAYS COMES BACK. So to make another post irrelivant did you try taking your mic out of your rear plug and plugging it into the front plug ?
  2. Here a little more simple NO
  3. I think Boomer should get the koodo's for this repair well done boomer
  4. +set fs_game Mods/customMaps <- whatever mod name . I think thats the one your looking for
  5. its the game and has nothing to do with the servers or mods. Unpluging the mic and pluging it into the front panel doing this or that might get you a temp fix but it is an issue with realtec sound chips and the sound files activision used in cod4 never heard of it in cod5 . Oh thats the other fix play WAW
  6. I would get a usb mic or a dedicated sound card only way to get rid of that error.
  7. I thought this was a Post about unchileno ?
  8. I'm busy no doubt mr Beers. The admins will love you for your ability to make the rotations so easy to handle. Truly they will. Why I'd hug you if you wernt so darn ugly for doing in COD%.
  9. LOL there's a steamy bug Boom has been awarded the problem solved award now he's as smart as 2manybeers -
  10. God no no bad wikipedia bad. No idea how that happened here's a link to the book again. Well looking at it maybe I did not fully copy the link ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer%27s_Hammer Great book even holds up to today as a great read.
  11. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=New_comet_could_appear_brighter_than_moon_in_2013_28_12_2012?ref=ccbox_weather_topstories Read that then read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer's_Hammer That should make for an interesting late summer thought I would think. Hmm I need to pack a bigger danger ranger bag.
  12. We lose another mapper ?
  13. if you try you must understand for some there's a huge learning curve that lasts about 2 or 3 maps and can be very fustrating. then things get rolling quite easy.
  14. That the game patches ?
  15. Ok can you take a screen shot of the error and post it here. Can you start the compile tools at all ? radiant at all ? If so the first tab you see is preferences select it and make sure it points to C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\ The next thing is if you can open level compiling and look at the bottom left and uncheck "use custom command line options " Then right underneath the level compiling tap is a refresh list option click it to. See if that helps . Again you check if your project files are pointing to the right place. Open Compile tools and select aplications then launch level editor. When radiant opens go file / project setting and make sure they look like this If none of that helps I'm going to say your tools did not install correctly. So a quick run through on loading the tools. Load the game and all patches I think there's 6 patches if I'm wrong somebody will correct that for me please. Next is the tools If your using Win 7 I reccomend creating a file on your desk top call if anything you like and drop the 2 tool patches into it. Unzip the first one in the same folder. Now copy everything excpet for your 2 zip folders and cut then paste it onto the program files/ activision/Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare folder Go back to the folder on your desk top and do it for the second zipped patch. If you truly thing everything is still screwed up you can try loading the patches again the way I mentioned above and say yes overright all the files it asked you to over right. And see if that works for you. You should not lose anything your created but please back up thats alot of time you've spent making what you got. Good luck let us know how it goes
  16. Is it looking for the .prj file when you launch the compiler ?
  17. I'm told mac's make great windows machines.
  18. It has nothing to do with the mods. Go backinto program file / activision / bin and your icons should still all be there.
  19. hmm need me an Olive to do this me thinks
  20. ok took a few pics of the estate. To many lights to try and get a compltete image of but hers a try.
  21. Doesn't matter how big the maps are when the server is always empty
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.