Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Hey he's old I'm young enough to go all night and old enough to know how -
  2. I have no problem in it being moved I'm not set up to read the politic forum and don't want to be and I think I've said my peace on this. And I do know I will not change one single mind on this topic. For that I'm sad
  3. Ok this is a better palce to make these posts. What do you feel you have to protect yourselves from where you need to have more weapons then most small countries ? Now I do understand the right to bear arms. Its not a position of protection in 2012 it was it 1776. Your worries about losing your guns is so out of place it makes me laugh. Not going to happen. 1 to many guns 2 its a very old amenment to your constitution so don't worry . And do not tell me guns don't kill people people kill people. Ever hear of the brought a gun to a knife fight joke. So lets review this for a second. I'm not against guns I'm against idiots with guns. There suppose to be locked up ammo separate ect ect . So what rights are you going to give up to keep it all the way it is and who is going to give up there rights. Kids have no rights in this matter thats why most of this shit happens in schools with parents weapons . So I'm sorry but if the first thing that goes to your head when you find out 28 people were just shot by a disturbed person is here goes the gun regulation thing all over again you have some problems that need addressing. Every single one of those people had rights to but according to some there rights are not as set in the constitution as the right to bear arms. What the hell does anybody need a machine gun for ? Would it be ok to imprision every parent who leaves a loaded weapon in there house and there kids accedently kills them selves with it ? Its out of control and its a very old law the people are abusing. Get your head out of your ass on this. Take responsibility of your weapons there not toys they kill people. Woops I just shot my son because he was sneaking in the house after I grounded him is not an excuse. GRRRR
  4. No were working on making it the same as the other one and I'd like to add a clan tag to it . So instead of people downloading everything twice I asked to have it closed till tommorow. Sorry.
  5. Your connected because your downloading from the game server. Go back out and try again. It will all be cleared up by tommorow
  6. And labob13 or boomer to your xfire and hit us up in the am
  7. portalling is a way to optimize your map for faster in game rendering. They say a proberly portaled map would lower a server ping by 5 to 10 points. Never seen it myself but portaled maps do run much smoother. What happens is you portal your building so now when you enter it the game will only render what you see not the whole map. You can test this out in cod5 mp_xi_shiro is fully portaled and mp_xi_jordan is not almost the same map. Shiro does feel a little better to play on. Well I think so
  8. If you select your brushes and in the 2d window right click on them you will see the option to make detail or make structerial. If it one then the other option appears. The main purpose for making something detail is for portaling your map. You can also use it to help reduce some errors you get when your map gets to big. Hope that helps
  9. Not sure I know what your asking for Petz ? Is this the expereince points needed to rank up ? And to clear all the problems with your server window you have to delete your servercache.dat file located in user/appdata/activision/codwaw folder . Then you have to add all your Favorites again but the problem will be solved.
  10. You may also go start control panel click the java button and it should have on the front page " Keep tempory files on my computer. " make sure it is deselected, not enabled, unchecked. It you prefere to have it on its also where you go to delete said shit files button says Delete files click it often and hard. Thank you for the vent.
  11. I'm labob13 on x-fire but this close to chrismas makes me short on time. But ussually you can find me between 730 ish and 9 ish am eastern standard time. I alway try to post answer in the forum though if thats faster for you. So ask away in the map makers forum and for cod4 we will see if bum bum woops I mean Boomer can answer them now LOL
  12. Labob

    Cod 5

    Chile did it.
  13. Holy Unchileno batman the chung has been flunged.
  14. Boomer your scaring da players away please please wear a burka skinny little thing
  15. I'll have more time to hold hands in the AM bite me skinny dide LOL
  16. Be a leader and be first + you see if you have stockers
  17. BOOMER This is a 5 this is a 4 5 is bigger then 4 and better too
  18. Bump use this server and crash it please I know it aint got ya guns in it
  19. Here they are this weeks best of the best. Please try not to walk all over them. DM Server set sv_maprotation "gametype dm map mp_nachtzug map mp_13_townville map mp_78druglord map mp_78outpost map mp_82ab_nomonha map mp_agx_burgundy map mp_agx_eindhoven map mp_agxstlo map mp_ambush map mp_argentan_xmas map mp_ax_dawnville map mp_bastogne map mp_bessie map mp_boneville map mp_byalistok map mp_cassino5 map mp_claremont map mp_crash_day map mp_cw_burgundy map mp_chateau_xmas map mp_cw_rocket map mp_decoytrenches map mp_docks map mp_dropzone map mp_farmhouse2 map mp_gb_atami map mp_gustav map mp_hunt map mp_jungle map mp_kokoda map mp_leningrad map mp_louret map mp_maquina_viet map mp_mohdv2 map mp_nd4 map mp_xi_snowmen map mp_nuenen map mp_opera map mp_overleaf map mp_pavlov map mp_ps7 map mp_ratskitchen map mp_ripac map mp_rtcwchateau map mp_ship_n map mp_southfrance5 map mp_stalingrad map mp_suburban map mp_townville map mp_ugcarena map mp_vm_caen map mp_warlord map mp_wolfsquare map mp_xi_castillo map mp_yomi" MW Server set sv_maprotation "gametype dm map mp_78hellcatraz map mp_agx_abusimbel map mp_agx_eindhoven map mp_all_out map mp_assembly map mp_bastogne map mp_nachtzug map mp_blood_temple map mp_caen2 map mp_communique map mp_cw_dawnville map mp_ddd_wet map mp_downfall map mp_farmhouse2 map mp_gustav map mp_hunt map mp_jungle map mp_kharkov map mp_lolv2 map mp_matmata map mp_nighthound map mp_owatatsumi map mp_railgun map mp_rocket map mp_ship_n map mp_stalingrad map mp_supply_depot map mp_ugcarena map mp_vm_river map mp_chateau_xmas" VNFT Server set sv_maprotation "gametype ftag map mp_78auenwald map mp_anbinh map mp_agx_castle map mp_cw_hurtgen map mp_agxstlo map mp_owatatsumi map mp_beertruck map mp_xfire_bay map mp_chateau map mp_ax_brecourt map mp_ddd_wet map mp_duong map mp_dundygrad map mp_ravine map mp_hunt map mp_5nav1 map mp_makin map mp_bocage2 map mp_nighthound map mp_gardenofheat map mp_ratsbedroom map mp_shrine map mp_salerno map mp_82ab_chateau map mp_stalemate_1 map mp_chokepoint map mp_townville map mp_kokoda map mp_vm_caen map mp_sub" The VN test server will not change till you guys crash it for me. The Tube Tourny server the maps are well dusty and the Zombie map s well ick to many parts on the ground.
  20. Just looked at it and the way its designed to work is. Members get an extra 100 points for there tags thats how the game is told not to kick members. Now if the server is full a member can join via a password. The game is suppose to then kick the player with the lowest score and it is now set to redirect hin to the VNFT Test server 208.100.0.135. Hope that help you out let us know if it does anything wacky again please. Thanks
  21. I'll look at it in the am when I'm doing the new map rotations. Been so much changes in that mod these day maybe it got messed up ? Who know's why what does what I'm begining tothink santas screwing around with all this online christmas crap.
  22. Yes it should be the lowest player with no Xi tags. Are you sure this happened it should of told you you were kicked ?
  23. To the top with you kind sir
  24. The VNFT Server 208.100.0.135 needs a trial run please. You will need to download a new .iwd sorry for that. It has only 10 maps in the rotation. I did notice my ping bouncing around 5 points and I was in it alone so keep an eye open about that for me please. Could of been my glourious internet . I would like to see it close to full if possible please or I'd like to get you guys and gals to crash it for me. Bah humbug Labob
  25. Not so sure. I was on last night for a few minutes and the pings were bouncing across the board by about 20 points with 17 player on.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.