Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Just use the search on your pc for "map mp_overcong" and delete it. On the other hand I'm changing the map rotation Sunday am on the Namft server and the MW server so your problem will go away for 6 weeks
  2. they do work but when you have to be that close to kill I think your knife would be funnier. Don't fprget to smoken out
  3. Stuiped press going over board again and dumb asses listening. Had he called somebody else before he blew up he would of had enough people around to carry his clothing down folded one peice at a time. Being a handicap person does not mean when your imposed apon by inaccessability the right to assume everybody should stop and help. What would he of done had it been an 60 year old lady working the desk or heven help us an other wheel chair person who would of told him sorry dude I can'r help ya but let me look around. This reminds me of the assholes who blow up at the counter help at fast food resturants when the cook screws up. HXTR right take a chile pill and look for another answer to yopu issue don't go blaming the help.
  4. How bad of a shot are that you need more then 3 to kill somebody. His partner is going to have to lend him big glasses texass big
  5. Yea thats what I've been told members only. But hang around when they post the times you never know
  6. Are they still there if you close your eyes ??
  7. Royal Flush ? Server needs a reboot to test the no weapons . Have to run to work
  8. arggghhhh still trying to get shit working
  9. And as a second thougt its not the job of the goverment to make sure your kids get feed. It the job of the parents. I'm thinking the brains at NASA can make that easyer how I don't know lets ask the real smart people because they might be able to answer the question
  10. First of all Dumb ass is a little out of place here what I'm talking about is what can all of the brain power of NASA come up with to help out people. Man on the moon got it awsome But was that not a politcal desicion during a cold war administration ? Is this not the same? I got the velcro would not be in our world with out the space program. This is going to kill you folk NASA needed a pen that would write in space spent millions on it Russia used a pencil . The multi million dollar hammer is a true story here. Now just so you liberal hating NASA loving people understand this before you nail me to the wall. I'm all in favor of this stuff I posted the first pic here. I'm just saying its alot of double spend . You guys have already done this . Jesus christ what battewr'y they use last time all of our lap tops need that shit ?? But ohh noo there 's some copywrithe issue to solve before we let that tecnologie lose and sorry Canada you can't have it till we test out your laws too. Now that might be a bit wrong but not by much. So as I said there 's alot of brain doing shit they have done before for no reason but to get more money. Let them loose and let them solve some shit betsha it a good idea. Its all a wind up our asres and will never get anywhere because it takes to many people to do it
  11. Come on Guys would it not be so cool to be so advanced that we could create a rover that not only finds and eliminates land mines but also delievers meals. We already have the technology to go mars we just do not have the body to live through it. really proving that we can send small cars to Mars is old. Time to let the brains at NASA solve some problems at home. I bet they can solve just about all of them too.
  12. Its always up the server how ever is not always up it might be ahh what the hell Chile broke it
  13. @ 2.5 billion dollars here's your first pic http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2387.html Wonder how many kids that would feed
  14. I did not get a wake up call. Come to think of it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  15. LOL to get an Apple update you need to buy a new computer with it already installed.
  16. Alright I found a way to make it all ok I'll just spell his name backwards and then everybody canflame him
  17. Hey thats a derogatory remark against Bobs be careful here -
  18. April I'm still not getting the images WTF how big is it stay away from my wife for god's sake where heavy cloths
  19. What or who is a HXTR ?? social or comunal dease ??
  20. // Good Rotation #1 58 maps //set sv_maprotation "gametype dm map mp_1078brecourt map mp_78compound map mp_78hothell map mp_78shipwreck2 map mp_africorp_rmk map mp_agx_abusimbel map mp_agx_depot1 map mp_agx_market map mp_agxstlo map mp_amberville map mp_argentan_n map mp_asylum map mp_ballpark map mp_beltot map mp_blood_island map mp_breakout map mp_cabanatuan map mp_cassino5 map mp_claremont map mp_courtyard map mp_cw_brecourt map mp_cw_burgundy map mp_cw_pacific map mp_decoytrenches map mp_doc78 map mp_downtown map mp_duong map mp_feba map mp_gardenofheat map mp_great_escape map mp_hill78 map mp_iceworld map mp_kauten map mp_kwai map mp_line_of_fire map mp_lsb_gloomy_moor map mp_maquina_viet map mp_mohdm3 map mp_newhurtgen map mp_nuenen map mp_overcong map mp_panzerschlacht_02e map mp_powcamp_n map mp_railgun map mp_ravine_v1 map mp_river map mp_rtcwchateau map mp_shallowgrave map mp_southfrance5 map mp_stalemate_1 map mp_stronghold map mp_thor map mp_trenchtoast map mp_v2 map mp_vm_jungle map mp_waterway map mp_winter_war map mp_xi_titanic"
  21. Sorry just seen a big no no. Never use a 2 terrabite HD as your main. Its to big get a snappy 1 terrabite and use the big ones as back ups and data stge. And as for all in ones its a new industry thing there doing to us. There real cute but its designed to be unrepairable. Use wear it out and toss it so you have to get a new one not just fix it. Its how they make money these days I guess and Apples the worse at it.
  22. its going to take for ever to make it to 3000 crap
  23. Umm Little ole man are you going to do big things with it or ya just going to watch really big things. And as an after thought can you run the past issue of zune ?
  24. WOW I'd say get one that plays porn full screen World at War full blast and if ya get bored one that can use Itunes
  25. No its not and Beers broke it this time
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.