Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Looks sweet well done bum bum puke puke
  2. yep plug your monitor to your lap top or another computer.
  3. GRRRR never could get a grasp on this. So what I'd like to do is start from scratch and create a new home net work. Homegroup what ever they call it. Things I have on the network and things I'd like to add. Right now the office is hard wired and wireless all the lap tops. I have a nas hard wired. Tv's up staires I can run a cable to the ruko so that ok. Now down staries wifi is weak at best so I've decided to use a power line adapter to get to the family room and I have it. downstaries I could use a dlink dap 1522 or a dlink dir 628 to finnish the link. So here's where it all goes wonky on me. Downstaires I'd like to extend the wifi with one of those 2 units as well as hard wire the xbox and blueray player and eventually the TV in the games room. Everything I've read is it is either wireless or hard wired I can't do both ? That has to be wrong but I don't get it. Somebody got any idea how I should move further here ???? Thanks a bunch fo rany ideas
  4. Couple of things you can look at blocking the ports that P2P sites use is a good start and done from inside the routher settings. Problem with that is most modern torrent programs will allow you to choose what port to use. So they can skirt around the block if they know how ports work. But still a first thing to do her's tha port list to block. kazaa - fasttrack clones tcp from any to any 1214 udp from any to any 1214 edonkey and clones tcp from any to any 4661-4672 udp from any to any 4661-4672 winmx and napster tcp from any to any 6257 udp from any to any 6257 tcp from any to any 6699 udp from any to any 6699 bittorrent tcp from any to any 6881-6889 udp from any to any 6881-6889 gnutella tcp from any to any 6346 udp from any to any 6346 eMule is a clone of eDonkey tcp from any to any 5555 tcp from any to any 4242 tcp from any to any 3306 tcp from any to any 2323 tcp from any to any 6667 tcp from any to any 7778 Next way I guess is programs that can block p2p sites some are easyer to use then others. Here's some to look at or read up on. From what I've read this should be on every parent computer and up and running. http://www.opendns.com/home-solutions/ my choice Here are what people on the web like to use. Never used it http://www.imfirewall.us/WFilter.htm never used it http://ipcop.org/ I have used lots of programs from this brillant people should book mark the site. So if the person skirts the port block you can go and see what he's doing on his computer from yours using this program from SYS internal http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896649. There's one more in there that does let you block sites but I can't see it or remember it right now. You got alot to read for this and its not an easy thing to do but its your line and your right for doing it. Any abuse of that account from anybody its your fault period ! Good luck Shamu
  5. In case mike and Laslo did not know Chile is back. I do thank you for stepping forward though.
  6. ain't broken don't go fixien it.
  7. they meaning them not him I or we but them
  8. Do try and have a weekend as well please Rugger we can go a day or two without
  9. Were still working on it. As of right now Gameserver doesn't like WAW Ruggers working hard on it and we will gwet it running again. Sorry about the delay
  10. Wooo Hooo love da interweb thingy good news buddy look out olive
  11. I know how to make beer and wodka I'm ready
  12. Have to ask why ? Is your video card doing something funny ? you having driver issues ? I love this stuff
  13. Well somebody got it running. Still on stock maps and I'm not sure its has the same settings as our last server. Here's the ip to try it out though. 68.232.178.87
  14. Kill them all and let god sort out the stats.
  15. Ah Chile I did not have to do anything but pick my nose and toss buggers at the peasants with you . Sorry to hear this bud But anyway a partner would be cool time to get this going again.
  16. Nice job thanks for the little tut
  17. Jean Louie Poutin
  18. Well there's nothing left for us to do Everything we can turn off is off. Unless the mod itself has gotten a glitch it has to be the host.
  19. HXTR its easy. would you pay 75 bucks more for an exact copy of a lap top the only difference being the more expensive one was made in North America. Like wise would you allow your wages to be reduced so the product your company makes can compete in North America ? Our never ending demand for nifty little peices of junk at an ever ending lower cost has forced everybody to go over seas. Shit made in Canada is cheaper in the states them it is in CAnada. So if you want to feel good by local if you want to save a buck buy Chinnese
  20. so shall it be said so shall it be written. From da bald guy in da movie that won the oscar in 1959
  21. LOL it would miss anything you fired at.
  22. I've turned off the log's and the console but have not restarted the server . This is just to see what happens I'll turn them back on if it make no cvhange. Next thing is too turn off PB to see if its them.
  23. Did the error's say what maps were causing the error reports?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.