Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. There is no way of converting maps across game versions. What we ussually do is grab a bunch of screen shoots of the map you want. Then make it from scratch in the version of tools you want to game in. There is a few maps I've seen called tigertown. You might get lucky and find the person who made the map and ask him if he has a copy done in chaulk.
  2. I'm raising blackbart up to the level of perrmission to allow the g_iwd. You may now have the G-IWD your a good man charlie brown :-
  3. Rotation #2 57 maps map mp_1078carentan map mp_78dawnraid map mp_78junobeach map mp_78stalingrad map mp_agx_algiers map mp_agx_depot1_night map mp_agx_port map mp_akushima map mp_ambush map mp_anzio_beach map mp_argentan_xmas map mp_ax_brecourt map mp_barracks map mp_bentys_depot map mp_blood_temple map mp_bridge map mp_cabu map mp_castle map mp_clum map mp_crash_day map mp_cw_dawnville map mp_cw_rocket map mp_cw_saintlo map mp_derailed map mp_docks map mp_downtown2 map mp_egn map mp_gb_atami map mp_gtown44 map mp_hob_mohdv2 map mp_industrial map mp_kharkov map mp_kwalajein map mp_little_town map mp_lyon map mp_marsh map mp_newsicily map mp_nvabase map mp_overleaf map mp_paresu map mp_prague map mp_railyard map mp_reichattack map mp_river_09b map mp_sabre map mp_ship_n map mp_silesia map mp_sps_kiebu map mp_stalingrad map mp_sub map mp_toujane map mp_trenchville map mp_v2bunker map mp_vm_maichau map mp_waw_burgundy map mp_wolfsquare map mp_xi_castillo" And that is what that is
  4. I don't think there's a walmart around that place
  5. I would make the row size 22 and the font up to 12 . Then all would be well in the world of beers
  6. I thought the winners made history and the losers made bricks or straw hats
  7. Ick Chile and Beers if I squint real hard and cross my toes it looks like Chile and I won. Who would thught that could happen
  8. Change the image size to 1080 by 800 and try again
  9. LOL yea remember to keep eating and going to the bathroom waiting for a responce from a dead game.
  10. Chile still has'nt said yes to my date proprosal me think my willie might scare him. Chile where are you
  11. I think its winners play winners till there only 2. Thats 1st and 2nd. Losers play each other till there's only 1 left thats 3rd. I think thats the way it goes ? Medals will be awarded and 1 extra medal for me and beers
  12. I'll play with Chile but I'd need a 9.00 am playing time Saturday or Sunday ? If thats ok With unchileno
  13. Spawn camper come on there great. Easyest people to kill you know where they are. Old people need to shoot things that don't move so fast
  14. Chile is a ringer. I won't know till I find out what time this is going to happen
  15. I've listen to all the post you have made there quite good. And please were trying to calm down HXTR can we get this on VHS for him ?
  16. Never heard of Evan Williams,Canadian Mist,Canadian LTD and yeck nothing goes with cherry vodka. I was in Loblaws yesterday and no Moutain Dew in the store
  17. LOL Heres my make up link. But still think they did this before - http://spinoff.nasa.gov/
  18. Nam FT server new map rotation is map mp_akushima map mp_78tokyorose map mp_crossroads map mp_agx_psel map mp_lao_cai map mp_ax_neuville map mp_supply_depot map mp_bridge map mp_cw_dawnville map mp_cw_farm map mp_downtown map mp_newhurtgen map mp_gits_harbor map mp_vm_maichau map mp_kwanriver map mp_anbinh map mp_mohdm3 map mp_cw_hurtgen map mp_pmcod map mp_owatatsumi map mp_rostov map mp_xfire_bay map mp_sperrkreis_1 map mp_ax_brecourt map mp_subway map mp_duong map mp_v2bunker map mp_ravine map mp_yuko" Modern Weapons new map rotaion is map mp_1078brecourt map mp_78kitchen map mp_agx_ameland map mp_agx_psel map mp_altered map mp_asylum map mp_beertruck map mp_bocage2 map mp_caen_night map mp_contra map mp_cw_farm map mp_decoytrenches map mp_downtown map mp_feba map mp_kneedeep map mp_lost_temple map mp_mohaa_dv map mp_nachtzug_2 map mp_nijmegen map mp_pavlov map mp_railyard map mp_rostov map mp_siege map mp_stanjel map mp_toujane map mp_v2bunker map mp_warehouse map mp_yomi map mp_xi_titanic" Good Luck and the Tube Tourny maps are map mp_trainingcamp map mp_opera map mp_little_town map mp_villa map mp_shipments map mp_meatgrinder map mp_lichtung map mp_fight map mp_arena" Good luck
  19. really going to try it and tel the wife its idiot proof Ya it sounds like a solid plan to me.
  20. Never got the sport but I'm always and I mean always amazed at the amount of people in the stands watching cars go round. Please Bud pics. Get the blue angels if you can. Always amazed. And its a great place for HXTR and Gorilla to yell at each other. LOL P.S. Mountain Dew WTF goes with mountain Dew
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.