Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/51322-xi-tshirts-will-be-shipped-out-next-week/ First batch was sent out yesterday, another batch will go out tomorrow and Friday or Monday the last batch will go out
  2. We try to have an activity planned each day for Friday and Saturday, we wake up get some breakfast with everybody or anyone that is up. Shower, shit, shave then head out to where ever we are going. Come back get some food, then hit the strip for a while and usually end up at Bob Barkers room drinking and shooting the shit with everyone. People go off and go their own thing with some people too its open to whatever you wanna do. I will be contacting everyone in the coming months to nail down the activities we wanna do
  3. Way to go Markoff! Congrats buddy
  4. That will be NP I'm sure to get someone there to pick you up. We will work out those details as we get closer.
  5. We are staying at the Flamingo Hotel . Flamingo is in a great spot, right dab in the middle of all the big casinos and the new Linq area with the High Roller. The rooms are on the cheaper side so its more affordable for everyone. I highly recommend booking a Go tower room and not the Fab tower room. The Go tower is all newly redone and the reviews on it are great, the Fab tower is old and out dated, the reviews on that tower are pretty bad. Bob Barker will be getting a Suite so we can party up in his room when we are not out and about and wanna get some cheap drinks. You can reserve a room now with your credit card and can cancel up to October 5th with no penalty or charges, so I recommend getting the room rates what they are now since most of them are on sale right now for 15% off. If they go down at some point then just cancel the room and rebook at the cheaper rate. Here is a link to the room, just change the dates to when you will be there https://www.totalrewards.com/reserve/?regioncode=lvm&propCode=flv&adults=2&children=0&action=FindRooms&arrival=10%2F08%2F2015&departure=10%2F11%2F2015&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.caesars.com%2Fflamingo-las-vegas%2F%3Futm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dppc%26utm_term%3Dflamingo%252520las%252520vegas%26utm_content%3DExact%26utm_campaign%3DLAV_FLVOcc.National%7CLAV%7CBrand%7COCC%7CFLV#hotel/search/regionCode=LVM&action=FindRooms&propCode=FLV&adults=2&children=0&roomDetails=%5B%7B%22Adults%22%3A%222%22%2C%22Children%22%3A%220%22%7D%5D&tripCode=&arrivalDate=10/08/2015&departureDate=10/11/2015&isExpired=null&isValidOccupancy=null&__cb=1424487365859 Can't wait to party with you all in Vegas!
  6. Ok Some bad news on the shirts. This happened a couple times before with this printer and I specifically told them to make sure this doesn't happen again. You can see that they put >XL< instead of >XI<. If you had no custom name or your custom name didn't have >XI< in it then your shirt will be shipping out Monday. The other shirts are being reprinted and I should have them this week.
  7. Played a bunch of rounds yesterday and I really love the feel of the game. Its kinda like a combination of COD and BF. Hope to see more >XI< in there in the future
  8. Depends where your at, but over seas takes about 1 - 2 weeks
  9. The shirts will be arriving at my house today! As long as there are no printing issues with them I'll get them packaged up this weekend and in the mail next week.
  10. Just a bump to remind people of this and if they want to be included in the pm's about this year >XI< Fest in Vegas, just respond here letting me know. I hope to have the hotel we are gonna be staying at done this weekend, I will send all the information to the Fest group on the website via PM
  11. If your getting an error that you can not download maps, then you need to turn on auto downloads in your setup.
  12. Thanks buddy. If anyone is having trouble connecting to the server then please pm me and I will help you out
  13. I just added in a bunch of new maps and characters to play. You can play as Homer, Spongebob, Elmerfud, Snoopy, Robocop, Rayman, Kenny Southpark, Gumby, Batman, Medusa, Bobba Fet. I also modded up the server so you have a crap load of ammo and can hold down the button and shoot. Also turned off self damage, so you can shoot a rocket by your feet and be shot up in the air instead of dying. Let me know what you think. I have some bots in there to play with you so give it a try, I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the skill level of the bots because right now they are pretty bad ass.
  14. I'm downloading it from steam now. Cya in there
  15. Finally figured out the fast downloading on the server. Thank you sitting Now I'll start to mod the crap out of this server starting this week. You need to do one thing to your game so you can download the files fast from the server There is a file you need to replace in your program files/quake3 game folder Download this file https://www.xtremeidiots.com/files/file/2280-%7B%3F%7D/ Delete the quake3.exe file you have in your game folder and then drop this new quake3e.exe file in. You will then be downloading fast from the server. Make sure you update any shortcuts you created on your desktop with the new .exe file
  16. Still working out the bugs on this and getting the redirect setup so we can download the files from our redirect so it goes fast
  17. Server will be F'ed up for a little bit while I try to figure out how all this works.
  18. We are working on getting this server modded up. Hope to have something on the server very soon
  19. Clear your cache, if you don't know how, post what browser your using. Chrome, Internet Explorere, Firefox
  20. You need to have some thick skin to make it here as a clan member. We have 600 members that are very active and that is 600 opinions that might not be what yours is. So everyone will not agree with everything you think is right. This clan is all about speaking your mind without repercussions. We are not like all the other 1000's of clans out there, where you must tell everyone you love them and agree with everything that is said. That shit doesn't fly in the real world and that's why those clans die off and this clan has people knocking the door down to get in, because its different and unique. Once you get in you will have the biggest, strongest family behind you that will do anything for you, as long as your not an asshole. Hope to cya as a clan member in the future
  21. Someone is really pissed of at me! Oh well whats new right lol
  22. This is the last day for shirts, no exceptions. When I wake up in the morning I will put the order in with the printer
  23. Tomorrow is the last day to order shirts. Then Monday the order is put in with the printer. Takes about 2 weeks for me to get the shirts. Then I package them up and Mail them out to you. Should be in the mail to you all the last week of February. Sizes are US don't know how they convert to your sizes but I have sold many shirts to people over seas and they never had an issue with size The background color is clear. So whatever color shirt you choose is what will be the background color. I will do the beers mugs again next time around Wizid
  24. Damit's personal situation has changed in recent weeks and he will not be able to get on for sometime, so we decided to bring up B-Murda as the newest Head BF4 Admin to help cover the US side of things. Thank you for stepping up and look forward to what you and Edd can do as a team.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.