Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,570 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. I think I have the crashes fixed on this server now. I am still finding a fix for the tactical insertion, so for the time being, do not use it in a way that it will get you out of the map and if you see anyone who does please get a admin to kick their ass out of the server. I have a couple custom maps in now and will be tweaking this rotation to get maps that work right with the mod.
  2. why is it a bust? I though it was in color?
  3. All the maps are black and white? What maps does it hang up on?
  4. There ya go, now go get high
  5. FUCK YOU IDIOT
  6. A great guy that you could not like. He just had that personality that after 5 mins of talking to him, you guys were pals for life. Rest in Peace my good friend we all miss you!
  7. FUCK YOU
  8. Phantom is looking into this, it will be a couple days before it is fixed
  9. fixing this right now, try it again in a couple mins
  10. You have a crap load of health and all the weapons do the same amount of damage. Its a deathmatch server with a 15 min time limit 68.232.176.207:28960 >XI< Slugfest Deathmatch Leave comments
  11. IM not sure what the hell happened but I am sure phantom will check it out in the morning
  12. I am putting this mod on the Hide N Seek server 8.12.22.32 port 28960 the Hide N Seek mod is moving to 174.132.18.150 port 28960 This mod has a lot of options on it, as you will see once you log in you can use the keyboard to do many different things, there is also some MW2 weapons and options in it. Team Assault - there are a number of objectives which are initially held by the defenders at match start. The attackers must capture all of them to win the game. If they dont, and the defenders hold them or take them back if captures, the defenders win. objectives can only be captured sequentially. As the attackers capture each objective, they progressively spawn further and further forward, whereas the enemy is pushed further and further back on the map. However, the enemy can turn this around by capturing the objectives back, in which case the attackers are pushed back on the map. It introduces a push-pull effect to the match
  13. Phantom can we have this as a forced on option and not give people the chance to choose yes or no. Thank you
  14. The server stats are back up, they are not Ultra Stats, but a new program. I will be removing the Ultra Stats image. Since this a new program I need you guys to keep a eye on them and let me know if stuff doesnt seem right or if they are not updating. Rick James worked for about a week to get these setup for us and had to listen to me hound him about it so I wanna thank Rick for doing this for me. He will be tweaking some of the images that are not correct. So enjoy and look at the bounty hunter stuff, its a very interesting stat to keep track off.
  15. Buster is gone, Nuenen will stay
  16. We have a forum for this now
  17. Sounds interesting, have to see if they can get some more games
  18. gametype ftag map mp_nuenen4 map mp_78busterville map mp_sps_bismarck map mp_fav map mp_sevast map mp_townville map mp_ic_cod map mp_pow_rld map mp_isla_volcan map mp_sf_bc map mp_forlorn map mp_hisar map mp_southfrance map mp_fav map mp_rusmata map mp_fruville_final map mp_siege map mp_spbase map mp_chateau4 map mp_mohaa_dv map mp_rebel_b1 map mp_beltot map mp_insurgency map mp_hhk_basra map mp_beta map mp_dam map mp_caen map mp_remagen map mp_northport
  19. ok Favela is updated, let me know of any other issues Server is being rebooted at the data center right now so just waiting for it to come back up. I have also added two new maps I will change the map rotation post with the updated rotation
  20. yeah thats about the right size
  21. Thanks for the heads up I will fix that today and test out a couple new maps
  22. The new IP address for this server is 68.232.176.207 this had to be done because the last server was lagging badly.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.