Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sven & Ole

pwrcrzy52

• Member ID:  103
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  698
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  3298
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  25682
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/10/1952
  • Device:  Windows

Sven is passing by Ole's hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Ole, in his bib overalls, doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson .

Buttocks clenched he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right suspender, followed by the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers .

Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he hurls his flat cap on to a pile of hay.

'What on earth are you doing Ole?' says Sven.

'Jeez Sven, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me',  says an obviously embarrassed Ole, 'but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the Therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor ."

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  47

attract her Got it.LOL