Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Electronic Cigs

FunStick

• Member ID:  1100
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1038
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9273
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980
  • Device:  Android

I been smoking for like 10 years and now its to a point where it seems like my lungs are on a constant period.  So I decided to try out these E cigs.  If anyone has experience in them  please POST on this thread and let us smokers know your results.  I just ordered my starter kit from Joy Cigs.  Im excited!!

• Member ID:  62
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

Waste of time and money. I tried it and was BS and I've been smoking for 25 years. Besides the flavors they offer taste like hammered dog shit.

• Member ID:  27
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  307
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1712
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1957

Try to get in touch with Olive, the admin. He succeeded to stop with electronic cigarettes, was quite astonished to see him smoke that thing in my retaurant in Martinique, but he's clean now for almost three months I think....  I'm considering that solution too

• Member ID:  804
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

There are many different ones out there. I bought one but have yet to commit to just that. I had a friend try it and he states it the best thing since sliced bread. I have heard rummors of some people loosing their teeth because of the one they use so be careful about which one you try. Read up on it first. In my research I found this one to be the best.And this one did not taste that bad. Almost just like smoking. All nicotine with no additives I believe.

http://www.smoketip.com/

• Member ID:  1056
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  2789
  • Birthday:  09/28/1970

I know of 3 people that quit using those e cigs, everyone is different when it comes to addiction, I suggest try things and do what you feel is best. I hear there are new good prescriptions approved now that are far better than using patches, gum, ecigs, etcc.  For the longest time they could not treat smoking as an illness, now they can, try talking to a doctor too.

• Member ID:  1540
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  4812
  • Birthday:  09/20/1969

Make sure the "juice" you put in them is good, dont get the ones that put you on a filter "subscription" get the ones you put drops in. Try an assortment pack of flavors so you get one you like. I got a bad flavor at the beginning and now I could puke just trying again. Its not the cigs its like the "aftertaste". You can get strengths so strong it can make your head spin, and then ease down from there. I think thats what it takes to switch if you ask me.

If anyone is interested I got two 501's (not sure 512's maybe?) that I would sell, you would have to get the juice. Both have-Charger, 2 batts, and 5 cartriges only used em like a month. Just PM me.

Lastly have you gone to Totally Wicked?

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  45830
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

I have been smoke free for a little over 7 months now. Well, i still smoke weed, but no tobacco LOL

I quit using a drug called Champix. You take it for 2 months, first week you smoke like normal, then you try to slowly ween yourself off, by the 2nd-3rd week you are quit. This drug blocks out all cravings and withdrawl symptoms. It is not for everyone though and some Dr's wont prescribe it even though it has the highest success rate ever for a stop smoking aid. It can cause EXTREME mood swings and suicidal tendancies. I personnaly had zero side effects when i took it, but a friend of mine had some wickedly realistic dreams where he was getting stabbed repeatidly and he said he could actualy feel it LOL. I can still drink my coffee, be around people smoking and smoke my weed without the need of having a ciggy

• Member ID:  411
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  811
  • Birthday:  12/16/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Hey Funstick I was smoking 30 cigs a day for about 20 years. It's been 1year and 2 weeks since I quit not the weed but the cigs. Anyhow I used the nicoderm patches from start to finish with their recomended amounts of time ie how many weeks with each and so far so good. I don't know about anyone else but I still think about cigs daily but only for a brief second and it goes away. I decided that I just wasnt gonna do it anymore besides where I live you can't smoke anywhere anymore. GOOD LUCK to ya man!!

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

I smoked five packs a day for years and I quit with the Nicoderm patch also. I really enjoyed smoking but it was fucking up my lungs. Haven't had a smoke in 13 years now.