Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New MS system sweeper

Labob

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53619
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Windows

Once again Micro hard is trying to put all the comapny's that acually like viruses to rest by finnally doing something about the problem they should of solved years ago. I guess better late then never.

http://connect.microsoft.com/systemsweeper

• Member ID:  260
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  602
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1979

Are you beta testing this Bob? Have you ran it? What do you think of MSE compared to other freeware Avast,AVG, etc.

Sorry for all the ? but you got me interested.  lol

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53619
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Thats the problem I have telling peeps that MSE is not freeware not shareware. It is Microsoft's attempt to finally secure there OS. With Win 7 they closed there kernel so now you have to pay to get in on it. MS certified. Free virus solutions do not spend money protecting your machines they simple do not. Plus when you think about it the only one to not have any benefit at making any money out of any virus is MS. The rest want viruses its there business. On the oppisite side the only company to have any benifit to stopping the viruses is Microsoft. That to me makes sence. Now if your willing to spend money by all means there are good ones Node 32 this hurts me Norton and Macaffee but only the corporate versions not the shit they give out to us. I can`t tell the difference between a virus and norton well maybe a virus doesn`t hog as many cycles as norton. The rest well its up to you guys what you like but MS stuff is real sweet for free.

Instead of malwarebites or spybot go start and in the search field type   mrt   ( type run then mrt for win XP ) you have the same product all ready on your machine. And the new product I have it running on the grandaughters machine right now but its clean so I have no real way of telling you if it works I`ll do my machine tonight and let you know.

If you keep up on these forums you will find alot of problems that read after I ran avast or spybot this happened or that happened. Or my machine is running real slow. If I can convince them ( if it is antivirus related) to run MSE it always clears up there problem. Oh the last one guys I need help I got a virus how do I get rid of it. Bet you any money it was not MSE but on of the free antivirus solotions looks like it did not work to well is al I type. Just makes so much sence to me . Ah well I sound bitter but even my son in law went out and gave MaCaffee 80 bucks and than came to me to fix his machine for him still he would not let go of what he thought was a great product. He`ll be back LOL

There`s my opion bet ya everybody who switched over to MSE agree`s with me

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

i run mse now and I have had no problems, I switched over to automated system care for the general housekeeping duties. but for the protection I now recommend MSE