• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1080
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6681
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1971
  • Device:  Windows

well, after many many many bloody fing reinstalls and repairs of windows xp(never could find out how to get win7 of torrent as i dont use them) iafter the comp died again, i got annoyed and did a quick format, that at least got the blasted thing running again.

my original xp disk kept giving me win32 errors, for some reason. now apart from the mouse playing silly buggers on the screen, xp is playing up with graphics card me thinks, mind u, haven't installed drivers for that yetEmbarassed, but i know its incompatible with xp on some lvls as it warns me when i install them, i hope to be back playing. tho tbh if this fing thing crashes one more time, i WILL beat the thing to death and become an xbox freak. this has been killing me for 3 months now, and am at the very end of my tether. so gonna reinstall drivers and cod but if it crashes again, i dont think you'll see me again till i get 600 quid to buy a new comp, cos the case at the top is getting a tad dented from rage atm.

missed you guys, your the best!!!!!!!!!