Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

USA and Guns

PrimalFear

• Member ID:  62
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

Usually I kill shoot and get them processed within a few hours. I get them made into pork bellies, sausage, and chops. The sausage is awesome. I get it mixed with wild sage and other dried spices.

• Member ID:  2923
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1243
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8355
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1976
  • Device:  Windows

I have got to find a place closer to me.  Sounds great.

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.14
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

PimpedOutPete
BANNPIRE
PimpedOutPete
hxtr

and petes beloved United Nations are going to take our guns away. As soon as obama gets reelected gives them the power. Bye bye Constitution.

The only thing the UN deserves is a MOAB (mother of all bombs) dropped right on the United Nations building with all them fucks in it. 

Good grief.. The UN are the secrurity guards of the world.. They dont do shit and dont even carry a gun!  Useless... But you keep worrying about them Hx.... (lol)..

Pete that statement was so false that I thought it came from the comunist manifesto itself . Just like UN agnda 21 that is being implimented as we speek through policy and low right now .I mean man dont make me hijack this post with articles and videos of fucked up shit the un in its security force is responsible for. Dont expect Obama to leave office hes got a plan or his buddy romney the network tv seems to be convincing everyone hes good so he must be what all the vote fruad is about lolol and if you aren't to busy to notice it's not what you would want hence the book i mentiond . He made himself head of the UN  put the pieces together see what is so obvious to everyone else. Turn off Whitney huston footage she was a crackhead just because she sang good doesnt make it ok.Turn off football for your future your kids future and get your head in the game.Pretending that what is infront of you doesnt exist doesnt work very long.Calling everything conspiracy doesnt make it true . Saying good grief doesnt make it not valid or real.I think people only pretend this stuff is not true even tho they can read it themselves or watch it anywhere  is because they would actually have to do somthing about it if they aknowledged it.

no im not spell checking or proof reading  fuck it no one cares anyway.

LOL.. This is a forum about an old granny with a gun!.... Lets stick to that and have a good laugh.

no pete because said the UN is the world police. 

I fart in their general direction. 

I agree Bannpire... no one does care and that is the damn problem. 

Ignorance can get you killed. 

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91147
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

hxtr
PimpedOutPete
BANNPIRE
PimpedOutPete
hxtr

and petes beloved United Nations are going to take our guns away. As soon as obama gets reelected gives them the power. Bye bye Constitution.

The only thing the UN deserves is a MOAB (mother of all bombs) dropped right on the United Nations building with all them fucks in it. 

Good grief.. The UN are the secrurity guards of the world.. They dont do shit and dont even carry a gun!  Useless... But you keep worrying about them Hx.... (lol)..

Pete that statement was so false that I thought it came from the comunist manifesto itself . Just like UN agnda 21 that is being implimented as we speek through policy and low right now .I mean man dont make me hijack this post with articles and videos of fucked up shit the un in its security force is responsible for. Dont expect Obama to leave office hes got a plan or his buddy romney the network tv seems to be convincing everyone hes good so he must be what all the vote fruad is about lolol and if you aren't to busy to notice it's not what you would want hence the book i mentiond . He made himself head of the UN  put the pieces together see what is so obvious to everyone else. Turn off Whitney huston footage she was a crackhead just because she sang good doesnt make it ok.Turn off football for your future your kids future and get your head in the game.Pretending that what is infront of you doesnt exist doesnt work very long.Calling everything conspiracy doesnt make it true . Saying good grief doesnt make it not valid or real.I think people only pretend this stuff is not true even tho they can read it themselves or watch it anywhere  is because they would actually have to do somthing about it if they aknowledged it.

LOL.. This is a forum about an old granny with a gun!.... Lets stick to that and have a good laugh.

Well, last time I  check I thought this was a humorous post....   Sorry, Im on  my fucking Period today...

• Member ID:  1607
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1227
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

i have been wanting to go hog huntin so bad, there in southern ill right now, they need to come up about 100 miles and there on my plate. uncle has 2 gen 1 monoculars, so ill def be trying at night.  heres a video for kicks. 

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.14
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

PimpedOutPete
hxtr
PimpedOutPete
BANNPIRE
PimpedOutPete
hxtr

Well, last time I  check I thought this was a humorous post....   Sorry, Im on  my fucking Period today...

when not? lol