Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/vg-jokesmoke-2-0/

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/nillagorilla/

Can you drink this shit....man it is good.....lol....i went throught 20 ml. in four days ....lmao....better get some more it ain't going to last......yummmmmmmy

two more weeks and it will be four months gang....man i love it...never thought i would see the three month mark,,,,,i've been trying to quit since God made little green apples...now it is a breeze....once again THANKS A TON Coolmd..and Chknfngr...you guys rock....and have basically saved my lungs ...along with other body parts affected by dirty rotten tar from a burning tobacco stick...damn i love this vaping stuff...why didn't they come out with this thirty years ago?.....i can't wait untill i can say its been a year...maybe i will start getting younger looking now...since the cigarettes put alot of wrinkles and dries your skin out makes your eyes milky...your nose always stuffy and your interior look like a train wreck....i have been looking at pics of life long smokers lung x-rays and i'm telling you...i have never been so grossed out in my life ....thinking that i could look like that on the inside...i have definately seen the light gang...and i am a way better person for it...man i sleep good now too....the telephone woke me up this morn at 8:15 ...i haven't slept that late in ten years...my fingers have more feeling in them ...my feet aren't as cold now...and i can actually go for quite some distances without tiring,,,i have as well started walking 6 k a day....after dinner usually ....breathing in fresh Canadian air without coughing is a real treat to me now....oh yeah now i don't have smelly clothes either....once again good sweethearts thanks for this ....its been a great overall experience for me...and easy to quit cigarettes...which before i couldnt have ever done it cold turkey...

• Member ID:  5961
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  212
  • Birthday:  06/24/1977

oh crap guys i tried  ecig , so  did my  gf who lives with me,    well here is  the  results :  didn't  work  shit for her, and  since she   kept smoking  cigarettes   as did  i ,  it took  some  searching  but i found what really does work if you have the  "willpower" and  willpower is the  key ,  yes  key   guys or girls,     pick up a   cheap ass   pipe  , and   also   pick up  pipe  cleaners, btw a  friend   offline  helped me out and turned me onto this  tactic to quit cigarettes  ,    pick up a  6  ounce  baggy of   pipe tobacco, yes  PIPE  tobacco,     in hale maybe  every 3-6  drags, i guarentee  you , if you  only do this  every so often  you will no longer crave cigarettes,    ok   now for  some back info , im 35   well i am since im  posting this ,   ive  smoked for   years, i quit once  8 years back  for    "4 long  YEARS "  but then  i picked  cigarettes up again,    now ive only been  smoking and inhaling drags every  3-6  drags  i no longer  crave  cigarettes, try it  yourself,  mind you  the   flavored   aromatic pipe tobaccos will cause    cankers if you    use em too much , good  luck ,  i use  4 aces pipe tobacco  regular flavor

Edited by jtbrand1

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/VAPEONLY-BCC-BOTTOM-CHANGEABLE-COIL-MEGA-CARTOMIZER-35ml-SILVER-BODY_p_1056.html

I just succesfully rebuilt the changeable coil for this...same procedure as the vivi nova rebuild Coolmd...except the siicon o-rings are better quality...this might become my new all day tank...good flavor...actually almost as good as a ss mesh wick[once you remove one of the little wicks on the new head..then when you rebuild the old head you can ommit the one extra wick on top of the coil...huge clouds[100%v.g]Joke smoke v.2 great flavor and easier than the vivi nova to remake..great stuffs these vapeonly bcc...good little tank ....9 out of 10,,,,cheap too...try one if you get the chance...

oh crap guys i tried  ecig , so  did my  gf who lives with me,    well here is  the  results :  didn't  work  shit for her, and  since she   kept smoking  cigarettes   as did  i ,  it took  some  searching  but i found what really does work if you have the  "willpower" and  willpower is the  key ,  yes  key   guys or girls,     pick up a   cheap ass   pipe  , and   also   pick up  pipe  cleaners, btw a  friend   offline  helped me out and turned me onto this  tactic to quit cigarettes  ,    pick up a  6  ounce  baggy of   pipe tobacco, yes  PIPE  tobacco,     in hale maybe  every 3-6  drags, i guarentee  you , if you  only do this  every so often  you will no longer crave cigarettes,    ok   now for  some back info , im 35   well i am since im  posting this ,   ive  smoked for   years, i quit once  8 years back  for    "4 long  YEARS "  but then  i picked  cigarettes up again,    now ive only been  smoking and inhaling drags every  3-6  drags  i no longer  crave  cigarettes, try it  yourself,  mind you  the   flavored   aromatic pipe tobaccos will cause    cankers if you    use em too much , good  luck ,  i use  4 aces pipe tobacco  regular flavor

those e-cigs you buy in a store blow dead bears...they are in no way a good introduction to vaping,, ask anyone here...we have mostly quit tobacco here and i myself never plan on smoking again[except for bongs],,,but pipe tobacco...geez my good man...i would look like granny off of the beverly hillbillies.puffin on my old corn cob pipe over my still...he he

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

ok johnny my problem with the vivi nova:

i let the tank on his side, when i vape it the first puff is ok, the second is dry hit, but real bad dry hits, i actually never had this that bad with anything else.

the wick taste doesnt bother me that much actually i thought it would, but no, it gives like a tiny sweet taste, doesnt it ?

well i think i will enjoy a good wicking system, but this vivi nova i cant use it at all for now, what am i doing wrong ?

Maybe like me you got a bad head,,,sometimes those cheap stuffs are like that...like you Chkn...i am using the ss mesh more and more..maybe my tastebuds are getting better but some of my wicks are starting to taste funky...after i was vaping last night on my z-atty pro i switched back to the vivi this morning ...and the little bit of vanilla custard i had left in it tasted really muted...so i am vaping the zap all day now...i'm getting really picky lately...lol..i do believe it is because my taste is really good now..i hope you get the vivi working for you Chkn...i have to roll and swirl mine and i vape it horizontally to keep the wicks good and saturated,,i am used to holding it that way now because my zap wick is always on the bottom when i vape too,,so i do the vivi that way too..but not too much dry hits unless i leave it standing up,,but out of habit now i hold it level..hope you have good luck Chkn.......time for some 007 gunslinger[boba's bounty],,yummy and satisfying..he he

im a almost 1 year ecig user, stopped smoking the day i tested my first ecig, never want to smoke a cig ever again.

simple as that.

Even more, im completely disgusted by real cigs. just the smell of it makes me sick.

anyway for the mod i use the mini provari V2 (fkn awesome) and a genesis style atomizer.

i would say its the perfect combination, and relatively easy to maintain. u just need to build the coil like everyday or every 2 days, but its easy.

Chkn i remember this ......when i first read this ..i thought it was alien talk....now looking at it..i should have went out and bought the exact setup you wrote..i would have saved money even more...but hey i learned alot along the way....vape on brothers and sisters vape on

Fire....just wondering how hubby is making out with those fantastic beautiful box mods?,,,,,they looked so nice..i wish i had one...a nice cobalt blue one with a genesis style atty sitting on top...right beside the lazy boy and newspaper,,and smoking jacket and slippers...then curl up around the fireplace with a huge bong of northern lights and read some niche beyond good and evil...now thats some crazy shit ...ahhhhh joke smoke mmmmmmmmm....vape on

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

Hiya People,

Just alittle update really.....

Firstly Congrats to all who have quit the damn analogues and stuck on the vaping......."YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE"

I understand what CHKN is saying about the VIVI NOVA I have used one on regular basis and I do find the flavour alittle lacking.......gonna try the "mini nova" as this has had some good reviews..will let yous know.

I am defo liking my "genesis clone" the best after I eventually, and with Johnnys research I manage now to build damn good wicks n coils.......LOVING IT but alittle too big to take out into my everyday life...lol

I like to rebuild and recoil the CE4 and although good enough still not quite as good as an "SS mesh and coil"....also I am now gonna drop my nicotine strengths down and see how I get on as Johnny previously said the "genesis clone" is alittle too powerful with 20mg "strawberry ice cream"...my new Juice of choice.....

I really wished I could get hold of some of the Juices that Johnny is enjoying from the company that only seems to be in the USA...ah well......one day perhaps...

Keep up the good work and thanks for all the input and support and everything...lol

PS if any of you boys are at a loss for what to buy me for christmas...Aprovari and some wonderfuly expensive rebuildable would do nicely...LOL

damn borders Cool....or i would have shipped you a lot of Jug heads famous juice..the shipping would be crazy too...so probably a 60 ml. jug would end up  costing with shipping and maybe getting through the border double probably or more even ..it costs me for 240 ml. about eighty bucks...before tax..then ten bucks shipping so basically 100 bucks for 240ml. but its worth it to me...and as you say its here and not easy for you to get..if the borders weren't so strict i would send you some..but Canada is really tough on that shit.nic laws they look at you like a mad man...lol

Cheers Johnny.......LOL...ill just have to stick to my "crappy tastless rubbish juices"...lol...just Kidding......I understand I really do.....

cool ,where do you buy your juices ?

i get some good ones from the UK, i mean really good ones, Grant's vanilla custard is one of them but got plenty of good others.

i like the ones i got from liberty-flights.co.uk for example, and they also have guests juices that are really nice, worth checking

ok gang update on the vapeonly bcc bottom coil....they are great....way better taste than that of the vivi nova...in fact i haven't used my vivi since i got the vape only bcc.....never a dry hit either...plus you don't have to tilt it horizontally...i like it and i am getting a couple more for my out of doors activities...as i don't like to take the z atty pro out of my house..too pricey to drop down a well or in a furnace...so these bottom coil tanks work well and you can tip them upside down without leaks...an all around good tank for those that don't want to fuss a lot...these are a lazy mans tank...lol

yea i'll prolly get one of these soon too Johnny, as like you im searching for a simple system i can take away from house without worrying too much.

because lately i let my provari fell on the floor, 2 times actually.

the provari itself is still like brand new, crazy.

but the did has something in the hole where you put the drip tip in.

its like it get wider or something, but my drip tips now get out of there too easily. So i'll have to buy another top cap or just let it at home. and the kayfun will come next week if i can order it, or next month. but i wont take it out of the house easily. need something cheap and still effective when u go out.

so this may be a good solution , if u tell me its better than the vivi nova, i'll order one and try.

are they easy to rebuild ?

Hiya all...I am gonna try the new "kanger EBOD bcc" atty thingy as they have great reviews and all of the advantages of bottom coils too.....

Will post my findings...should know in two to three days......

Dropped my VV mod a few times now....damn.....on of the leds used to light up the dispaly dont work but still can read it....lol

Glad it aint a provari....i would probably cry...lol

good to see you all doing it for the "VAPERS" of the world...met a few other vapers when I have been working and have compared notes..lol

We have a few local shops opening up from the uk company "totally wicked"...went into one but didnt have much stock...bought one juice but found it tastless..

real easy Chkn...the wicks are tiny so you don't use much silica...about a half an inch length...then you put the wrapped coil in[same process as vivi but easier],,,and lay one piece of wick on the top...thats what i do so it soaks up juice quicker..but you don't have to....but yeah Chkn a real simple process...take of the metal tube and silicone cap...pull the positive pin out..and rubber washer rebuild the coil slip i down through the head and put your washer on one of the kanthal legs put the pin back in and presto....easier than the vivi nova gang as the head is a bit wider....real easy though..i just ordered another one too gang...i didn't want the ego evod because the drip tips aren't changeable and the one on it is big and ugly...lol...but still a bottom coil...they sure do crackle a lot..once it went pop and my atty ohms went up .2....lol...that chocolate juice makes a lot of noise...good luck gang...and Cool...and Chkn  they are good those bottom coils...a 3 ml. tank lasts longer than the vivi nova too..not as many primer puffs,,,and zero dry hits period...give them a try gang they are good for going out and about...

http://www.jugheads.co/shop/product/original-gelato-ice-cream/

Mamma......excellent juice.....i can taste pistachio....wow man this is great after a medicinal....he he

• Member ID:  5459
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3501
  • Birthday:  10/03/1994

i started around 9 months ago with the ego-t but i wasnt too happy about it it diudnt taste good enough (and not enough smoke for my taste) so i switched to the i-tazte and i love it as burner i use a MT3

i can really recommend them both but if you want a in my opinion the best battery you need to get a lavatube!

greetz!

me got provari....i might get a lava tube mini for the road....i got my z=atty pro and provari regular size and it looks sweet....can't take it out that much to work though...i see the lava tube on for 29 bucks..so i might get one in silver....i like the big button[thats what she said]lol

Hiya all...I am gonna try the new "kanger EBOD bcc" atty thingy as they have great reviews and all of the advantages of bottom coils too.....

Will post my findings...should know in two to three days......

Dropped my VV mod a few times now....damn.....on of the leds used to light up the dispaly dont work but still can read it....lol

Glad it aint a provari....i would probably cry...lol

good to see you all doing it for the "VAPERS" of the world...met a few other vapers when I have been working and have compared notes..lol

We have a few local shops opening up from the uk company "totally wicked"...went into one but didnt have much stock...bought one juice but found it tastless..

you will like those bottom coils too Coolmd...they are easier to re build than the vivi nova...the head is a bit bigger and wider than that of the vivi nova....and they always taste good with zero dry hits...let us know Coolmd....i am getting a couple more of these vapeonly bcc's they seem to last good...i've had one coil in with nilla gorilla[chocolate base] and its still going strong after two weeks..great vapor and good taste...[100%v.g] pretty good for what you pay for them...not as hard on the pocket if i break the zatty pro im out 200bucks..but if i drop the vapeonlybcc im out 14bucks..and i don't want my provari out side either...too pricey...lava tube is cheap right now so i might pull the trigger,,let you know when i get the lava tube....

Well....i ordered another Provari....Satin Silver,,,new body...2.5 version.....i just had to get it to match my z-atty pro...black and silver weren't matching...lol...man i got it bad,,,,as well just ordered some gelato ice cream....and pudding popz lol....man Chkn was 100% on the money when he told me four months ago about the tobacco flavors...they now officially taste like ass....i smelled the Marlboro of a buddies and it was horrible....i sure am liking this ice cream flavors...Coolmd's fault....talking about ice cream vapes....mamma they are so good Coolmd....i got enough juice now to last me till the apocolypse......[last year] lol.....I can't wait till new stuffs come out each month. Plus i am meeting next Sunday with the owner of Jugheads...to get a few insites about his business....maybe Chkn maybe be buying in  to his company....just have to talk about the profit sharing side of it now....[it's what really interests me...so i can quit slaving] lol.....i will report back when i get my other Provari...and let you know if it is different than the previous series....ciao for now,,,fellow vape heads

WOW "two PROVARI's" HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE WORLD RECESSION...LOL......

yOU MAY NOT HAVE SAVED MONEY SWITCHING FROM ANALOGUES BUT SIMPLY LOOK AT THE KIT.......AND THE ENJOYMENT....GOOD ON YOU JOHNNY.....

Got my Bottom feeder as i call them...seems good will let you know after a few days trial.....

crap...looks like it won't arrive until Tues....oh well...also ordered another vape only bcc....no more spending for a while Cool....give the wallet a break...four months tommorrow ...still don't think about them and hate the smell of them as well...i've put on about eight lbs. as well i would say...6ft. 182lbs......food tastes better thats why...nerves are more calm now too..i don't get upset as easy ....basically a new lad...lol...

• Member ID:  4437
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  273
  • Birthday:  03/18/1972

I used Champix a year ago and it worked well. I had the nightmares and sweats but was worth it. 

Unfortunately, I started again but am now keen to stop again. Good to see there are some other options.