Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What I like to see on here....

FunStick

• Member ID:  423
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  948
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/28/1983

X-RayXI
cynic

Whats the point of us having a forum that has a topic welcoming suggestions if we shoot every user whether it being clan member or regular user its only a suggestion

honestly i would welcome all suggestions whether they actually get used well who cares

If we are going to beat up everyone that gives a suggestion because of what ever reason its not there servers they dont pay for them there not part of the clan this that and the other

Then lets take that forum topic down or make it where only clan members can see it

Cynic,

That isnt the point here. Respect was lost.

Respect was lost?

Where when he said he felt like he was part of XI's Family?

or maybe when he had a friendly suggestion of a chat box which was answered nice and simple by Ph4antom?

So basically what rule did he break here because if it was suggesting a chatter box then why ask for suggestions.  Then he asked if he can he have access to the chat box because he felt like he knew a few XI members and was like family. As many different games and servers XI host everyone is not going to know everyone so why treat anyone with disrepect over something as petty as this suggestion.

Like i said if he broke a rule by posting in a forum topic that says under it "Please post any thoughts or sugestions about the new website in here" Keyword suggestions then remove that or only let clan members see it.

• Member ID:  210
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1779
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

cynic
X-RayXI
cynic

Whats the point of us having a forum that has a topic welcoming suggestions if we shoot every user whether it being clan member or regular user its only a suggestion

honestly i would welcome all suggestions whether they actually get used well who cares

If we are going to beat up everyone that gives a suggestion because of what ever reason its not there servers they dont pay for them there not part of the clan this that and the other

Then lets take that forum topic down or make it where only clan members can see it

Cynic,

That isnt the point here. Respect was lost.

Respect was lost?

Where when he said he felt like he was part of XI's Family?

or maybe when he had a friendly suggestion of a chat box which was answered nice and simple by Ph4antom?

So basically what rule did he break here because if it was suggesting a chatter box then why ask for suggestions.  Then he asked if he can he have access to the chat box because he felt like he knew a few XI members and was like family. As many different games and servers XI host everyone is not going to know everyone so why treat anyone with disrepect over something as petty as this suggestion.

Like i said if he broke a rule by posting in a forum topic that says under it "Please post any thoughts or sugestions about the new website in here" Keyword suggestions then remove that or only let clan members see it.

it is possible to change the post with out it having a edited note... ive had that happen numerous times so yea i belive that he changed it

• Member ID:  210
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1779
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

alright i am done with this i withdrawl all my comments and i will not post anything further about this i am sorry but i dont want to  push this further than its gone already if you would like to talk about this get on  vent

• Member ID:  25
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2250
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  12871
  • Birthday:  10/30/1969
  • Device:  Windows

Posts do show "Edited" if you go back to the post and tweak it....but like (?elzaco) it was stated, you can delete your post and then post a new one and the original disappears never to be seen again (I think...who knows.. some gurus may be able to find it).

Bud says he saw "Whatever" posted by Trance, then it was changed to "Your right.".

Things have run like a frieght train since then...Trance has always been respectful to me when playing....people do have smart ass moments or say stupid stuff.  He should hook up with Bud and try to get things straight as a lack of response right now is really just making this whole situation worse.

-Shadow

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I done the same as Bud a while ago, i was replying to a sarcastic/nasty post and at the same time i was replying the now ex clan member was deleting his post, made me look and feel pretty silly.......who said that's the norm for me.EmbarassedLaughing

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

ShadowLady

Posts do show "Edited" if you go back to the post and tweak it....but like (?elzaco) it was stated, you can delete your post and then post a new one and the original disappears never to be seen again (I think...who knows.. some gurus may be able to find it).

Posts dont actually show as edited if there are edited inline by a website Admin, and the original post was not deleted either because the post count runs concurrently,

This must have been edited by a website Admin for it to say something different and not leave a edited mark, so either way around, it wasn't edited by Trance himself,

Am closing this thread because it's really going nowhere