Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[Appeal] I Know That You Denied Me The First Time

• Member ID:  13123
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  66
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Crackajacked

Sent on: 03 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Game server: XI MW2 Freezetag Server

In-game name: Crackajacked

Appeal details: but I honestly would love to play this server again and I am so very sorry! The problem is that I did not know that the word I used was bad because I even use it in real life sometimes. See I understand now because I have read the rules. I am begging you to let me play this server again because I never cussed or anything and played daily! My actions were wrong and I am truly sorry, I will never say the word nigga again on your server ever! Please forgive me and give me a 2nd chance! It will honestly never happen again!!!

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Please be patient as your case is being looked at.  Just so you are aware rasicst remarks are a very big no-no in our clan.  we are an international clan and do not tolerate ANY form of racism. 

Regards.

• Member ID:  13123
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  66
  • Days Won:  0

Yes sir, I understand and I am truly sorry for making this mistake! You have no idea how many times I have used this term in real life and I am just myself everywhere I go. While I play here I will respect your rules and make sure that this never happens again. In no way shape or form did I mean for the word,"nigga" to be a racist comment. It kind of means that you are my friend, but this will never happen again! Instead I will use the word friend and lose the accent while playing because I udnerstand the seriousness now of this team and your rules. I am honestly reaching out on a limb here and trying my hardest to let you know that I am truly sorry and that this will never happen again!

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

it hasnt been that long ago...since the senior team decided to keep this ban in place it wont be lifted...thanx for trying tho..sorry...to me that word never should be used by anyone or any race EVER!! ..imo...we have zero tolerance for those kinds of words cant start making exceptions now then we have to do it for everyone.. i just have to point out that u said u would never use the word again...but u actually did ...u coulda said the n word... not spell it out all way ..just a thought there...think that is one reason why they decided to keep ur ban in first place...

Edited by CobraBites

• Member ID:  390
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959